yourmysunshine 2009

Pinola, MS

#1 Nov 15, 2008
My mom and I went to USM today for Black and Gold Day. I was seriouly thinking about attending USM in the fall after gradation but had not decided yet between USM or Ole' Miss .... and I have to say that after my POSITIVE time on campus today ... I will be attending USM!

I want to thank everyone who made our day enjoyable!

I think I meant the nicest person today! Her name is Melissa Cirino. She greeeted us with a smile and took time to intorduce me to Haley Lewis who is a recuiter for USM. Both ladies were very helpful!

Also ... thank you to Dr. Paul for taking time out to visit with me and remembering who I was from a year ago!

I will be proud to call USM my extended home!

Arielle Edwards ... soon to be an Eagle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Southern Mississippi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CDC recommends behavioral therapy for ADHD trea... (May '16) Dec '17 DEFLECTION CDC 3
News Get a Untangleda at conference in Long Beach (Mar '17) Mar '17 Lynda Loper 1
News The biological basis of being gay (Mar '17) Mar '17 Tre H 3
News 'Dreamer' Detained After She Urged President Tr... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Mikey 2
News Charles Fail Source: Jasper County Sheriff's De... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Roylovett 1
News Mississippi 1st Congressional District race on ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Stay Home 2
News 021516-Oscar's flagMAIN (Feb '16) Feb '16 HumanSpirit 2
More from around the web