Illegal immigrants see big jump in Ind. tuition

Full story: Daily Reporter

Hundreds of college students around Indiana have admitted to being illegal immigrants and are being forced to pay out-of-state tuition rates that can triple their bills.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Oh Oh Oh

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Ain't that a crying shame-not!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

And they're not reported?
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

or, deported even.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

"When I saw it, it felt really bad," said Perez, who was among five young illegal immigrants arrested in May during a protest of the law at Gov. Mitch Daniels' office. "It was like, oh my goodness, I can't believe they're really doing it."

arrested? This is her reward. Things are going to get alot harder from now on for illegal aliens.

She should be deported. Not talking about school as if she were a US citizen. Besides she can not get a job legally after finishing school, it's against the law.
Annie

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

I feel really bad that they are here and I am taxed against my wishes to support them. Wasn't their slogan, "undocumented and unafraid"? Guess they're not afraid just pizzed off. Go talk to mama and poppy, they're the ones who brought you here against the law. You are free to go home.

“Phooey on Politicians”

Since: Jan 11

Politicians are full of BS!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

It's about damn time that someone started making the illegal immigrants pay their own way instead of US taxpayers footing the bill for them.

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

I've heard that Mexico says that their schools are superior to ours. Let them go back to Mexico and learn there and then maybe they'll get the education to fix their own country!
travelor327

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Why do the "leaders" of our country let illegal immigration continue. They swarm to the U.S. without fear of consquence. The immigrants should try slipping into other countries and see how long the welcome matt stayed out. If our government doesn,t stop them now then we could lose the country we love. This reminds me of a quote that a onetime leader of the Soviet Union said of this country. "We would be conqured without a shot being fired". Well, it looks as if we are giving back the southwest too Mexicc, The south to rhe spanish, and the rest to China for all the money we owe them. Wake up citizens before it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••