Ron Paul One Of The Most Corrupt Memb...

Ron Paul One Of The Most Corrupt Members Of Congress, Report Finds

There are 1 comment on the US News & World Report story from Sep 13, 2012, titled Ron Paul One Of The Most Corrupt Members Of Congress, Report Finds. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, speaks at a rally at the University of South Florida Sun Dome on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., on Sunday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

NadePaulKuciGrav McKi

Belleville, IL

#1 Sep 13, 2012
TOPIX Catapult the Propaganda TOPIX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will bellwether Florida county pick president a... Nov '16 Vote 4 Green Party 1
News Romney: "I'll give a $1.6M reward' for Gingrich... (Jan '12) Oct '16 ICaNthEaRU 22
News Diabetes linked to memory decline in older adults Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News More state students paying double cost (May '16) May '16 Mary June 1
News OCSO searching for missing 19-year-old woman (May '16) May '16 Jayne Marie 1
News USF police arrest man on theft charges, seek li... (May '16) May '16 Jayne Marie 1
News Gary Gazlay is retiring after 35 years of teach... (May '16) May '16 Jayne Marie 1
More from around the web