Suspect arrested in USF thefts

Suspect arrested in USF thefts

There are 5 comments on the ABC Action News story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Suspect arrested in USF thefts. In it, ABC Action News reports that:

TAMPA, Fla. - A suspect police believe has been targeting the University of South Florida's campus for more than a month is now behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC Action News.

Carl

Polk City, FL

#1 Apr 30, 2013
If you are stupid enough to leave your valuables out so that ferrel apes such as this can just walk in and take them, maybe you deserve to be a victim.
Agree

United States

#2 May 1, 2013
Yep
Good

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
About time
Get Off My Lawn

Franklin, MI

#4 May 2, 2013
Oh look! The thief is a black male! Surprise! Surprise!

Wake Up White America!
Bob

Polk City, FL

#6 May 2, 2013
USF needs a group of baseball bat wielding students to walk around at night and beat the snot out of the filthy Black savages that freely roam the Campus waiting for a clueless unsuspecting college idiot to leave a $900 bike locked to a rail with a $5 lock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pricey Molekule Air Purifier Cleans Indoor Poll... Jul 29 Raphan disbarred 2
News More state students paying double cost May '16 Mary June 1
News Photo Flash: Meet the Cast of the Iceman Cometh... May '16 Mary June 1
News OCSO searching for missing 19-year-old woman May '16 Jayne Marie 1
News USF police arrest man on theft charges, seek li... May '16 Jayne Marie 1
News Gary Gazlay is retiring after 35 years of teach... May '16 Jayne Marie 1
News Romney: "I'll give a $1.6M reward' for Gingrich... (Jan '12) May '16 swedenforever 20
More from around the web