Former SD Gov. Janklow says he's dying of cancer

Nov 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Kansas City Star

With a fresh incision curving along his hairline from temple to ear visible to all, former South Dakota Gov.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
robin hood

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

at least he's got the congressional health insurance package to at least make him comfortable on his death bed. think of all those in america with cancer suffering on the street, sleeping int he back of a car, ect.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

I wonder, now that he is looking death right in the face, if he regrets supporting an ideology and policies that have been so detrimental to so many people. He broke down and cried about the guy he killed in that car crash, but I bet most of those tears were for the damage that he now realizes that he did to his state and the country.

Itís sad that it take a terminal condition for right-wingers to find their humanity.
Who to vote for

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

It must be karma. He got away with a death,now it follows him.
Failure to comply

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I wonder, now that he is looking death right in the face, if he regrets supporting an ideology and policies that have been so detrimental to so many people. He broke down and cried about the guy he killed in that car crash, but I bet most of those tears were for the damage that he now realizes that he did to his state and the country.
Itís sad that it take a terminal condition for right-wingers to find their humanity.
You will get your turn azzhole.
Native American

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

I just wonder if he has a conscious now about apposing health care for all that don't have it, he has it , does his thoughts go out to those that are dying with no health care, does he think he is going to hell because he voted to let those die by opposing health care for all? Wonder if he thinks it is ok for we tax payers to afford him the insurance that he wishes to deny the rest of us? Does he have a conscious?
Native American

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

I know I am being real mean by suggesting this plague should effect the likes of Ryan, McConnell, Boehner, and all the retardicans that have tax payer paid health insurance to save their lives but the bastards will deny health insurance to save the lives of all the rest of us, the sunsabitches
Native American

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Amen so true
Failure to comply

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Native American wrote:
I know I am being real mean by suggesting this plague should effect the likes of Ryan, McConnell, Boehner, and all the retardicans that have tax payer paid health insurance to save their lives but the bastards will deny health insurance to save the lives of all the rest of us, the sunsabitches
hey there Chief I'm a drunk are you redskins still drinkin lysol? No wonder you're so screwed up.
rob

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Who to vote for wrote:
It must be karma. He got away with a death,now it follows him.
Death
guess what we all follow that same road together. some sooner some a little later .. age does not seem to be that big a factor whether death comes sooner or later. little children as well as old folks find them selves as Equals on that same road.this is easy to prove just visit a cemetary check ages and sex and see if its not so..
its there at the tomb then we find only the things done for us by Christ last.
rob

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Native American wrote:
<quoted text>Amen so true
AND Not one of us can truly claim before God we are better PERSONS than him. AMEN SO TRUE !

Romans 3:10 As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even ...
Anonymous

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

So glad to read that this scumbag is dead. I hope he suffered a bit before dying.

For those of you stupid enough to claim none of us are worthy of judging, we didn't blow through stop signs intentionally and kill a man. This lowlife POS did!
rettledel

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ÖÖÖ Creepy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of South Dakota Discussions

Search the University of South Dakota Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Answer Man: How old is KSDK meteorologist Cindy... (Jul '09) Feb '14 Joe Stigler 8
Janna Farley blog: USD grad has small role in '... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Elliott Graber 1
USA Today founder honored at memorial service (May '13) May '13 Septa 1
President Obama Will Speak at Morningside Colle... (Aug '12) Aug '12 ddd123 1
USD Blog (May '12) May '12 USD Daze 1
Unhappy public not sure who to blame for high gas (Mar '12) May '12 not quite 3
Gas prices: Unhappy public not sure who to blame (Mar '12) Mar '12 dork 26
•••
•••
•••
•••