Mobile police: Boy playing with .44 m...

Mobile police: Boy playing with .44 magnum shot 3-year-old brother

There are 1 comment on the The Mobile Register Online story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Mobile police: Boy playing with .44 magnum shot 3-year-old brother. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

The gun that killed a 3-year-old boy Wednesday night was being stored high in a kitchen cabinet, Mobile police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

angela

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 8, 2009
how many moe story we got two hear about this befor people stop bringing guns in the house sad story n i will pray for the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old Shell Road Magnet School to become loft apa... Jun '15 thetruth 2
News Customs officials find child stuffed inside sui... May '15 wild child 1
News The doctor is in: Kathleen Pajer, CHEO's chief ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Mother who left son in father's care indicted i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jody 1
News Islamic Society officials 'happy' for Mobile Ci... (May '14) Jun '14 Wyatt 3
News World's Longest Artificial Reef Under Construct... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned 2
News Moss Point chief: Autopsy will not be made publ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
More from around the web