University of South Alabama cop clear...

University of South Alabama cop cleared in shooting; Gil Collar high on rare chemical

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Mar 1, 2013, titled University of South Alabama cop cleared in shooting; Gil Collar high on rare chemical. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

A grand jury today cleared a University of South Alabama police officer of wrongdoing in the shooting of a student who authorities say ingested a rare and potent research chemical that caused him to act wildly in October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Will the video be made public? I would like to see what the cop Trevis saw before he went out with his gun out. He must have looked out the window or looked at the "surveillance" camera before deciding to shoot the teenager.

Mobile, AL

#2 Feb 20, 2014
This is a clear case of reverse discrimination. The officer did not have to shoot to kill.He has a hot tempered reputation at South. Gil Collar and Trayvon Martin were both victims of hot tempered men. I feel so sorry for their families. Again, another one got away with murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old Shell Road Magnet School to become loft apa... Jun '15 thetruth 2
News Customs officials find child stuffed inside sui... May '15 wild child 1
News The doctor is in: Kathleen Pajer, CHEO's chief ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Mother who left son in father's care indicted i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jody 1
News Islamic Society officials 'happy' for Mobile Ci... (May '14) Jun '14 Wyatt 3
News World's Longest Artificial Reef Under Construct... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned 2
News Moss Point chief: Autopsy will not be made publ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
More from around the web