Bass Tourney Cancels But Why?

Bass Tourney Cancels But Why?

There are 4 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Bass Tourney Cancels But Why?. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

A regional bass fishing championship planned for the Mobile-Tensaw Delta is relocating to Bainbridge, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2010
It was canceled because the thought oil from the gulf might cause problems if it drifted into the delta. thats why it was moved. I am happy to say it will bring several hundred people into Bainbridge.

But If they cancel it hear its because the city can't finish the mega ramps in time. I have a source and he was in bainbridge. He is part of BASS. They told the city they would cancel the tournaments if landing wasn't completed by October. They are talking about bringing 3 to 4 more tournaments.
Missing Home Town

Albany, GA

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Be positive. The city is working as hard and diligently as they can to get it done in time.
The Corp held them up on permits for a long, long time....
Bagawind

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
I betcha the city will finish on time and the tourney will come. Have you ever seen our city people fail to get-r-done?

I believe!

Since: Jul 10

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I hope they get get done. those tournaments will bring revenue to Bainbridge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BWSD welcomes Favre to the board (Oct '15) Oct '15 BSLres64 1
News Old Shell Road Magnet School to become loft apa... (Jun '15) Jun '15 thetruth 2
News Customs officials find child stuffed inside sui... (May '15) May '15 wild child 1
News The doctor is in: Kathleen Pajer, CHEO's chief ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Mother who left son in father's care indicted i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jody 1
News Islamic Society officials 'happy' for Mobile Ci... (May '14) Jun '14 Wyatt 3
News World's Longest Artificial Reef Under Construct... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned 2
More from around the web