Texas mother charged in deaths of 2 i...

Texas mother charged in deaths of 2 infant sons

There are 1 comment on the KAUZ story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Texas mother charged in deaths of 2 infant sons. In it, KAUZ reports that:

Ohio's election chief is appealing a ruling by a federal court that reinstates the final three early voting days in the battleground state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

bite me

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2012
pregnant with her fourth child? two babies murdered? only 20 yrs old?

well, I guess as long as the government keeps paying slugs like this to breed, they will just keep spittin'em out. of course, killing them by banging their heads, well that just cuts down on the monthly handouts, and that surprises me, that she would do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of South Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old Shell Road Magnet School to become loft apa... Jun '15 thetruth 2
News Customs officials find child stuffed inside sui... May '15 wild child 1
News The doctor is in: Kathleen Pajer, CHEO's chief ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Mother who left son in father's care indicted i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jody 1
News Islamic Society officials 'happy' for Mobile Ci... (May '14) Jun '14 Wyatt 3
News World's Longest Artificial Reef Under Construct... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Concerned 2
News Moss Point chief: Autopsy will not be made publ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wes 1
More from around the web