New director at Smyrna Opera House

New director at Smyrna Opera House

There are 1 comment on the News Journal story from Aug 28, 2008, titled New director at Smyrna Opera House. In it, News Journal reports that:

The new executive director of the Smyrna Opera House started Monday. David Keller, 38, has worked in arts administration for more than 10 years, including five in Delaware.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

julie fletcher

Magnolia, DE

#1 Sep 15, 2008
I would like to recommend a folk singer whom I have seen in Delaware and Maryland. Although he lives in Wisconsin, he works in more intimate settings, like a coffee house. You can check out his website johnsmithmusic.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Scranton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron District would link downtown, South Scranton (Nov '14) Nov '14 RTjr831 1
News Council OKs University of Scranton's plans to d... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dan123 1
News Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to... (May '13) May '13 Tommyray 1
News Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to... (May '13) May '13 Midelinana 1
News Oldest priest in Diocese of Scranton dies (Mar '13) Mar '13 loislane 1
News Last Day for Erie's SWAT Team Commander (Dec '12) Jan '13 Boomer 4
News How to follow through on your New Year's resolu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sedona Cole 1
More from around the web