Police investigate Pittston man's death

Police investigate Pittston man's death

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Police investigate Pittston man's death. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Font size: [A] [A] [A] share this Pittston and state police are investigating the death of a 25-year-old man just before 3 a.m. Sunday at a home on William Street, Luzerne County District Attorney, Jackie Musto Carroll said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Annandale, VA

#1 Sep 2, 2009
I hope you rot in jail, and everyone takes a turn on you both. How do u beat someone to death because they wont leave your house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Scranton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron District would link downtown, South Scranton (Nov '14) Nov '14 RTjr831 1
News Council OKs University of Scranton's plans to d... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dan123 1
News Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to... (May '13) May '13 Tommyray 1
News Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to... (May '13) May '13 Midelinana 1
News Oldest priest in Diocese of Scranton dies (Mar '13) Mar '13 loislane 1
News Last Day for Erie's SWAT Team Commander (Dec '12) Jan '13 Boomer 4
News How to follow through on your New Year's resolu... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sedona Cole 1
More from around the web