More Catholic College Holding LGBT Gr...

More Catholic College Holding LGBT Graduations

There are 45 comments on the EDGE story from May 3, 2012, titled More Catholic College Holding LGBT Graduations. In it, EDGE reports that:

A number of Catholic colleges around the country are holding special graduation ceremonies geared toward LGBT students, the Cardinal Newman Society Blog reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aspirin Between My Legos

Cheltenham, PA

#41 May 6, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a harlot.
You are a harlot because you won't cover your head and remain silent in church like the buybull says to, harlot.

Now keep that spermicidal communion wafer squeezed between your knees. Amen.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#42 May 7, 2012
Aspirin Between My Legos wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a harlot because you won't cover your head and remain silent in church like the buybull says to, harlot.
Now keep that spermicidal communion wafer squeezed between your knees. Amen.
I would much rather prefer to squeeze something else between my knees.****.
Anne Ominous

Buffalo, NY

#43 May 8, 2012
Mehtt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
- particularly bigot fundies
morons with no argument scream "bigot"

“Live and let live”

Since: Apr 08

New Orleans

#44 May 9, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
And when is it that bigots have anything but a strawman argument to make or mere assertion? Plently of good arguments exist for why it is wrong to treat people like us wrongly. However, all I see is that such arguments fall on deaf ears, so many people just resort to calling people bigots because what concerns us is obiviously not a concern for them, and we happen to be what they are concerned about. That makes is quite a bit personal, don't you agree?
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#45 May 9, 2012
Anne Ominous wrote:
<quoted text>
why Anne Ormous scream "bigot"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Schools seek to help immigrants amid mixed sign... 20 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 11
summer sublet? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Apartmentseeker 1
News School Sorry About Black History Month Lunch Menu (Feb '14) Feb '14 jiggy wiggy 13
News Black Men At Both Ends Of Economic Spectrum At ... (Mar '11) Feb '14 IR BW 6
News Los Angeles Times Skips the I-Word As Californi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ronnie 1
News A decade later, wheelchair-bound ex-boxer off t... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Larry 1
News Martin Luther King adviser to speak at SEMO (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who cares 2
More from around the web