Come find out more about media's future at Journalism Innovations III

Apr 27, 2010 Full story: Oakland Local

Image courtesy of sskennel. Used under Creative Commons. Journalism has changed.

Read more
Citizen Journalism Canada

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 28, 2010
2 Citizen journalists only have open access to raw news feeds of proceedings for Municipal election

Mississauga Article: Keep inquiry open but did Commiss Go Far Enough ???

Ontario GTA Peel Region Mississauga Judicial Inquiry commissioner Douglas Cunningham maybe has rightly ruled :

two local residents will be acknowledged as "citizen journalists"

who'll only have open access to raw news feeds of the proceedings ...

Citizen journalists. Inquiry commissioner Douglas Cunningham has denied "citizen journalists" Donald Barber and Ursula Bennett request to record the Mississauga judicial inquiry. File photo

Good Comments @ www.mississauga.com/news/article/805386--spli...

Related Topix: University of San Francisco, Oakland, CA

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2010/04/2-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of San Francisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
summer sublet? Jan '15 Apartmentseeker 1
News School Sorry About Black History Month Lunch Menu (Feb '14) Feb '14 jiggy wiggy 13
News Black Men At Both Ends Of Economic Spectrum At ... (Mar '11) Feb '14 IR BW 6
News Los Angeles Times Skips the I-Word As Californi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ronnie 1
News A decade later, wheelchair-bound ex-boxer off t... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Larry 1
News Martin Luther King adviser to speak at SEMO (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who cares 2
News Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Non-Physic... (Oct '13) Oct '13 discocrisco 1
More from around the web