An inspiring tale of two brothers - D...

An inspiring tale of two brothers - Dave and Mike

There are 1 comment on the Downey Patriot story from Apr 28, 2011, titled An inspiring tale of two brothers - Dave and Mike. In it, Downey Patriot reports that:

Were it not for the selfless acts of two individuals - one, close to the subject; the other, a complete stranger - Dave Hollon's life would have been seriously jeopardized some seven years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Downey Patriot.

Adriane Hollon

Lakewood, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Thank you for the story about my two sons, Dave and Mike Hollon. I also have a daughter Laura--all three were in a picture that accompanied the original organ donation story on the blog.

They "light up my life" as the song goes. My husband Gene passed away many years ago when our three children were very young. I know if he were here, he would be as proud of them as I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama Civil Rights Chair Calling to Free Illega... (Sep '15) Sep '15 wild child 1
News 40 Most Impressive Libraries Around The World (Jan '15) Feb '15 Softscience 2
News Disability system for veterans strays far from ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 theVA 2
News The Vatican Diaries: A Behind-the-Scenes Look a... (Mar '14) Mar '14 justsayN 1
News What Can We Expect from San Diego's Economy in ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 justsayN 1
News Our Voice: Bring them out of the shadows (Jun '13) Jun '13 Misunderestimate Me 17
News Controversial drag show held at USD (Apr '13) Apr '13 confused one 1
More from around the web