The week in Mexico: 1-31-2010

There are 4 comments on the Jan 31, 2010, SignOnSanDiego.com story titled The week in Mexico: 1-31-2010. In it, SignOnSanDiego.com reports that:

Looks Like You're using an older version of Internet explorer, for a Better browsing experience upgrade to one of the following, or learn more : News Mexico & Latin America The week in Mexico: 1-31-2010 Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 2:51 a.m. Investigator in Californian's slaying killed: The lead investigator in the slaying in Mexico of a Southern ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SignOnSanDiego.com.

Border War

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2010
Mexico is absolutely out of control.
Instead of butting into our business,
they should be taking care of their own.
amigo

London, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2010
why do you think we are here
Ruben

Modesto, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2010
amigo wrote:
LOL!!

“l'enfer, c'est les autres”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 5, 2010
amigo wrote:
Why are you typing on a computer at this forum? Shouldn't you be at the day-labor pickup corners flashing your phony ID?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 Most Impressive Libraries Around The World Feb '15 Softscience 2
News Disability system for veterans strays far from ... Nov '14 theVA 2
News The Vatican Diaries: A Behind-the-Scenes Look a... (Mar '14) Mar '14 justsayN 1
News What Can We Expect from San Diego's Economy in ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 justsayN 1
News Our Voice: Bring them out of the shadows (Jun '13) Jun '13 Misunderestimate Me 17
News Controversial drag show held at USD (Apr '13) Apr '13 confused one 1
News NYU faculty members begin no-confidence vote ag... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
More from around the web