Tamara Dietrich: Judge made citizens ...

Tamara Dietrich: Judge made citizens afraid to exercise rights

There are 50 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 22, 2009, titled Tamara Dietrich: Judge made citizens afraid to exercise rights. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

W ith any luck, Judge Westbrook J. Parker will get schooled. In the next few weeks and if sanity prevails, the General Assembly will teach the judge that here in America, you can't blast citizens for exercising ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Twink

United States

#42 Feb 10, 2009
Jest Me wrote:
<quoted text>Somedays (like today) I do talk with myself, and it is the most intelligent conversation I will have that day. Obvious, given the present company. Oh, when you do run into 'Bill', tell him hi for me, OK?
From what I hear thats not all you like to do with yourself.
TOOT TOOT

Gloucester, VA

#43 Feb 10, 2009
Twink wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be Matt Sabo, cuz you got no idea what you're talking about, but you want to talk anyway.
what if

Lattimore, NC

#44 Feb 10, 2009
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
No but she does realize what a stupid, ignorant, clueless, imbecel that Bill Dodson is. Keep stirring the pot you will get cooked.
ho ever that is seems smarter than the 40 boneheads that were sanctioned, or the SGJ members that didn't know what they were looking at bogus charges...being used as political posturing
Justice in Gloucester

United States

#45 Feb 11, 2009
what if wrote:
<quoted text> **** ever that is seems smarter than the 40 boneheads that were sanctioned, or the SGJ members that didn't know what they were looking at bogus charges...being used as political posturing
Bill since you post on multiple threads using multiple names I'll post this here to give you some advice. I think you and Phyllis need to search around and find where you lost it.
"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience."

--George Washington, The Rules of Civility, Circa 1748

“Jacob's Sookie”

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#46 Feb 11, 2009
TOOT TOOT wrote:
<quoted text>You must be Matt Sabo, cuz you got no idea what you're talking about, but you want to talk anyway.
Incorrect as usual.Toot toot, are you trying to tell us you have another issue toot toooot...geez

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#47 Feb 11, 2009
Twink wrote:
<quoted text>
In a closet perhaps.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#48 Feb 11, 2009
TD is a great report, opinionist and has a good soul. Barking at the media is NOT helping your cause, nay sayer slayers.....geez.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#49 Feb 11, 2009
edit reportER
TootToot

Chesapeake, VA

#50 Feb 11, 2009
Gaelic-Ioudaious wrote:
TD is a great report, opinionist and has a good soul. Barking at the media is NOT helping your cause, nay sayer slayers.....geez.
She's a bitc* with no conscience. FACT.(Judge Judy style...)

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#51 Feb 11, 2009
I like Judge Judy,when I watch it once a year.

I do like her NO nonsense Judging and her husband is a Judge. She yells a bit much,but,she is FAIR.
IMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotomayor: US high court needs more diversity, ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Quirky 61
News Even in museums, battles loom over Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 rebel111 2
News Leftwich convicted (Sep '11) Jun '15 in the know 3
News Texas Supreme Court blocks same-sex marriage li... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Yee Haw 1
News Man claims kingdom so daughter can be princess (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mechanic 11
News Court To Consider 5 Gay Marriage Cases At Once (Jun '14) Jun '14 DNF 11
News Recalls becoming 'background noise' that owners... (Jun '14) Jun '14 shawn 2
More from around the web