The ranks of the poor growing faster ...

The ranks of the poor growing faster in Richmond's suburbs

There are 25 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Aug 11, 2012, titled The ranks of the poor growing faster in Richmond's suburbs. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

The tidy suburbs of Chesterfield, Henrico and Hanover - clusters of homes with manicured lawns where kids ride bikes under the watchful eye of the entire neighborhood - represent the American dream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#22 Aug 15, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the land of the free, we don't need to get your permission to do anything. We can live and work wherever we choose. This world doesn't belong to you kkkrackers. We're not going to allow you racist pigs to drive us on reservations like your ppl. did the Indians. We got guns just like you do, and we are not afraid to use them.
Actually, the world does belong to us. But all is not lost for you, my worthless friend. I do know that theres a muddy patch of ground in Africa that is waiting for you to $hit on it.
Lucky Ned Pepper

United States

#23 Aug 15, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the white man is around there will be poor folk. You ppl. love to see the downtrodden suffer. Guess what, when your white brethren from Russia drops that bomb we'll see who becomes poor real quick. Suicide will be the only thing left for your chicken azzes.
Captalism usually rewards hard work, talent, initiative and ability. Thats why you always come in dead last and why we always come in first. It is quite obvious to everyone, except you, that you simply cannot compete with us in an advanced, industrialzed Western society.

The world needs losers and that's where you come in. It is your sole purpose for existing. The sooner you understand this the better off we'll all be.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#24 Aug 21, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the world does belong to us. But all is not lost for you, my worthless friend. I do know that theres a muddy patch of ground in Africa that is waiting for you to $hit on it.
Be that patch of dirt, you scum bag.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#25 Aug 21, 2012
Lucky Ned Pepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Captalism usually rewards hard work, talent, initiative and ability. Thats why you always come in dead last and why we always come in first. It is quite obvious to everyone, except you, that you simply cannot compete with us in an advanced, industrialzed Western society.
The world needs losers and that's where you come in. It is your sole purpose for existing. The sooner you understand this the better off we'll all be.
White Russia is going to bomb your azzes back to a 3rd world community.
Ain't it just like whitey to keep shyt going.
Hootchie

Silver Spring, MD

#26 Aug 22, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
White Russia is going to bomb your azzes back to a 3rd world community.
Ain't it just like whitey to keep shyt going.
Hammertoe take that grocery cart back to Kroger, just because you pushed it all the way back to Gilpin filled it with your tired clothes and spray painted half of it does not make it yours.

The metal recycle place will not take the cart cause they know you stole it!! Don't you remember rolling that man hole cover all the way over there and getting arrested, yeah same thing dummie!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotomayor: US high court needs more diversity, ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Quirky 61
News Even in museums, battles loom over Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 rebel111 2
News Leftwich convicted (Sep '11) Jun '15 in the know 3
News Texas Supreme Court blocks same-sex marriage li... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Yee Haw 1
News Man claims kingdom so daughter can be princess (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mechanic 11
News Court To Consider 5 Gay Marriage Cases At Once (Jun '14) Jun '14 DNF 11
News Recalls becoming 'background noise' that owners... (Jun '14) Jun '14 shawn 2
More from around the web