Virginia Families React to Osama Bin ...

Virginia Families React to Osama Bin Laden's Death

There are 2 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from May 2, 2011, titled Virginia Families React to Osama Bin Laden's Death. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Ella Thompson was just 12 years old when her father died in the World Trade Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 May 3, 2011
Yes, Virginia families react to the death of the most hated man in the world, as do a few "others".

After getting shot in the head by a Navy SEAL, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged reminding him that the motto of his beloved Virginia where Osama sent one of the planes is "Death to Tyrants"!

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, idiot. What did you think I said ?"

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#2 May 3, 2011
Thanks to our highly efficient and lethal special forces troops. The got this fool not with obama bin lyin's help but in spite of him. Sad to see his highness all smug and righteous in the wake of a superb operation. These are the same troops he was willing not to pay just 2-3 weeks ago for political gains. What a piece of work that fool is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotomayor: US high court needs more diversity, ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Quirky 61
News Even in museums, battles loom over Confederate ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 rebel111 2
News Texas Supreme Court blocks same-sex marriage li... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Yee Haw 1
News Man claims kingdom so daughter can be princess (Jul '14) Jul '14 Mechanic 11
News Court To Consider 5 Gay Marriage Cases At Once (Jun '14) Jun '14 DNF 11
News Recalls becoming 'background noise' that owners... (Jun '14) Jun '14 shawn 2
News Tea partyer takes aim at Cantor in Va. primary (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eighthman 7
More from around the web