Port Orchard woman found dead in Haiti

Port Orchard woman found dead in Haiti

There are 1 comment on the KOMOradio story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Port Orchard woman found dead in Haiti. In it, KOMOradio reports that:

A Port Orchard family has received the news from Haiti they've been dreading. Their daughter, Molly Hightower, was killed in the collapse of a building at a Port-au-Prince orphanage where she had been volunteering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMOradio.

Stop Them NOW

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
She shouldn't be there in the first place and got what she deserve. Just let the black AIDS infected die. It's God's will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Portland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study dispels notions of 'no-holds barred' sex ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sybian Princess 2
News Hooking up: Are today's college students more s... (Aug '13) Aug '13 h m thakur 098763... 1
News The Truth About College Students and Casual Sex... (Aug '13) Aug '13 dhoni 2
News More sex on college campuses? Not really, study... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Anu 1
News I Don't Consider Prostitution A Profession (Apr '13) Jun '13 Teddybear99 11
News Grad Notice (Jun '10) Jun '10 Carolyn 1
News Bicyclist dies after getting hit by two cars in... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Wilma 1
More from around the web