Goodwin Procter Announces 2013 Fellowships for Law Students of Color

There are 1 comment on the Business Wire story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Goodwin Procter Announces 2013 Fellowships for Law Students of Color. In it, Business Wire reports that:

Goodwin Procter LLP , a national AmLaw 50 firm, today announced its 2013 Public Interest Fellowships for Law Students of Color program, which provides awards of $7,500 to law students of color who demonstrate outstanding academic performance, leadership skills and a commitment to community service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
In addition to granting fellowships, they should offer driving classes for their attorneys. Vincent Yip of Hacienda Heights causes accidents, then lies about how they occured. He doesn't even know the rules of the road, so I find it highly doubtful that he'd know the law well enough to practice law.

If you live anywhere near Mountain Brook Drive in Hacienda Heights, be careful if you see Vincent Yip coming your way!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barletta's breathing better after heart stent p... May 19 Cuozzo 2015 1
News Campus Suicide May 18 HumanSpirit 2
News Barletta receives heart stent May 17 Almighty Access Card 1
News Barletta recovering following heart... May 13 Capicola Diet 1
News Impacted Wisdom Teeth: Oral Surgery and Extraction (Sep '14) May 4 KsJohn 8
News New Lawrence Park police chief starts job Aug. 1 (Jun '10) Apr '15 Beenthereseenit 85
News Retracted Rolling Stone gang rape story blemish... Apr '15 GLOBAL GAZA 1
More from around the web