Panic: Possible sea level rise to bur...

Panic: Possible sea level rise to bury old places

There are 1 comment on the NorCalBlogs story from Oct 29, 2010, titled Panic: Possible sea level rise to bury old places. In it, NorCalBlogs reports that:

From Smithsonian , another worrisome maybe, could be, sea level rise story. At least they said "Should global warming cause sea levels to rise". Scientists issue call to action for archaeological sites threatened by rising seas Should global warming cause sea levels to rise as predicted in coming decades, thousands of archaeological sites in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorCalBlogs.

user2

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2010
I am still waiting on ANY kind of evidence of sea level rise associated with man made climate change... so far I have seen nothing more than a few instances of subsidence. I think this is where the Climate Change enthusiasts will hang themselves... they can't hide the lack of catastrophic sea level change forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Oregon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stefan Lawrence motivates his students to find ... 17 hr Will Dockery 1
News Why Republicans' new anti-immigrant platform li... Aug '16 Wildchild 14
News Crafty! University Of Oregon Unveils Totally Ne... Aug '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News The Latest: Solar-powered airplane lands in Pen... (May '16) May '16 Carmi Christ 1
News A rural paper's decision on the voice of Harney... (May '16) May '16 5th Wave 1
News Will you be my friend? Elton Engstrom, Jr. (May '12) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News What did LaVoy Finicum die for? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Blm-and-hammond-r... 1
More from around the web