After attacks in Egypt and Libya, USA asks: Why?

Sep 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBIR-TV Knoxville

Emad El-Tohamy was lifted onto the shoulders of other Egyptian protesters Wednesday outside the U.S. Embassy here and denounced America for allowing a film that depicts the Islam prophet Mohammed in a vulgar, insulting manner.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2012
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

xD, almost every country got damaged by USA after 1945; USA and Europe are imperialist aggressors, but they believe they are "good guys" helping everyone xD; those countries they believe they are helping, are destroyed and its people more poor than ever before; almost everyone hates USA and Europe; Media lies about what is going on to support the pathetic ideology of "we are good guys"; people from USA and Europe shows great snobbery, bulling, racism and arrogance on social network forums... And now they are asking why we hate them xD?! Make my day.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Carlos wrote:
xD, almost every country got damaged by USA after 1945; USA and Europe are imperialist aggressors, but they believe they are "good guys" helping everyone xD; those countries they believe they are helping, are destroyed and its people more poor than ever before; almost everyone hates USA and Europe; Media lies about what is going on to support the pathetic ideology of "we are good guys"; people from USA and Europe shows great snobbery, bulling, racism and arrogance on social network forums... And now they are asking why we hate them xD?! Make my day.
excellent post but dont forget there are nice and great ppl from america and europe

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Usa is making enemity to islam and islam for sake of israel and jews

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••