UNC fraternity loses appeal over hazing case

Nov 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KDVR

GREELEY, Colo.- A University of Northern Colorado chapter of the Delta Chi fraternity has lost an appeal of sanctions it faced following allegations of hazing and inappropriate use of alcohol.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2010
chickie09

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

No Surprise....nothing but wannabe a**holes who put their brains on the back burner to see what happens when achohol brings out the true a**hole....no class, just party animal trash.
UNCDC

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

chickie09 wrote:
No Surprise....nothing but wannabe a**holes who put their brains on the back burner to see what happens when achohol brings out the true a**hole....no class, just party animal trash.
Ignorant. Blatantly obvious you were never in Greek Life. They participate in several philanthropies each year, fun dry socials for everyone, enforce a mandated 2.5 GPA to even be active in the house. Also, they participate in sports and welcome everyone. You're simply another bitter, ignorant, bitch.:)
conceredindivid

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

chickie09 wrote:

I'm sorry but everyone in Delta Chi at UNC are respectable gentleman who enjoy being a positive influence on greek life and campus itself... did you stop by one of our socials and decide that about us cause we were too nice??? or just because were not that into world of warcraft!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Northern Colorado Discussions

Search the University of Northern Colorado Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Photo story: Greeley schools celebrate graduations May '14 Brenda Ybarra 1
Tribune Opinion: UNC student's story illustrate... May '14 Cricket 23 5
Adams declines spot on the Estes Park school board (Nov '13) Feb '14 Pipe Down 42
Estes Park school board to be sworn in amid swi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Hannah 64
A change of direction (Nov '13) Nov '13 No No 16
Blown Spoke Hard Cider's owner buys Loveland bu... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Gaz 1
Carter picked for top CJ educator honor (Jun '13) Jun '13 Granny 1
•••
•••