Tornado tracker: Meet the m...

Tornado tracker: Meet the m...

There are 1 comment on the Greeley Tribune story from May 1, 2009, titled Tornado tracker: Meet the m.... In it, Greeley Tribune reports that:

Ryan Shepard loves his job. Who wouldn't love driving a tank straight at a tornado? If you don't believe it, see it for yourself on the Discovery Channel's 'Storm Chasers.' A Greeley native, Shepard never thought he would be up close and personal with a storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greeley Tribune.

Wolverine

Denver, CO

#1 May 2, 2009
Ive Always Loved Watching Tornados, I Was Almost Sucked Up In One In Thornton When I Was A Real Young Man ! It Destroyed Banks, Businesses, And Homes ! As Long As No one Gets Hurt, Its Nature At Its Finest ! And Ive Watched Storm Chasers And Cant Wait Till They Actually Get Into One Of Those Big Ones....Been close A Few Times ! Great Veiwing !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Northern Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part time jobs for students Jan '17 Student life 1
News Mayor loves his team: He's booted after protest... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News Gay Republicans defy national leadership as sup... (Nov '16) Nov '16 WasteWater 13
News UNC bake-off brings staff together (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 2
News Cucarola completes doctorate in chiropractic (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 9
News Photo story: Greeley schools celebrate graduations (May '14) May '14 Brenda Ybarra 1
News Tribune Opinion: UNC student's story illustrate... (May '14) May '14 Cricket 23 5
More from around the web