CU-Boulder College Republicans commem...

CU-Boulder College Republicans commemorate 9/11

There are 1 comment on the Colorado Daily story from Sep 14, 2009, titled CU-Boulder College Republicans commemorate 9/11. In it, Colorado Daily reports that:

Jacquie Graham, a student at the University of Colorado, places American flags into the ground near the Norlin Quad on Thursday night as part of a remembrance of the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado Daily.

Nick Dixon

Boulder, CO

#1 Sep 16, 2009
I was fortunate enough to be one of the students involved in this event and I agree with Gregory that it was not intended to be a political event. It was merely an act of remembrance to fellow Americans who perished in these terrible attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Northern Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part time jobs for students Jan 31 Student life 1
News Mayor loves his team: He's booted after protest... Jan '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News Gay Republicans defy national leadership as sup... Nov '16 WasteWater 13
News Donald Trump Visiting Greeley for Campaign Stop... Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
News UNC bake-off brings staff together (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 2
News Cucarola completes doctorate in chiropractic (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 9
News Photo story: Greeley schools celebrate graduations (May '14) May '14 Brenda Ybarra 1
More from around the web