U.S. Airways Pilot Is AFA Grad

U.S. Airways Pilot Is AFA Grad

There are 2 comments on the KRDO-TV Colorado Springs story from Jan 16, 2009, titled U.S. Airways Pilot Is AFA Grad. In it, KRDO-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

The pilot being praised for his quick thinking in landing USAirways, Flight 1549, graduated in 1973 from the Air Force Academy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRDO-TV Colorado Springs.

Thankful

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 17, 2009
God is good all the time! and all the time He is good! The Pilot Was Lead The Lord and I thank them both! Please read Ps 91.
AntiFlag

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2009
What about all the crashes where people are killed? Why did God kill them? That sure as hell ain't good.

This plane got down because the pilot was good, and lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Northern Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Part time jobs for students (Jan '17) Jan '17 Student life 1
News Mayor loves his team: He's booted after protest... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News Gay Republicans defy national leadership as sup... (Nov '16) Nov '16 WasteWater 13
News UNC bake-off brings staff together (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE 2
News Cucarola completes doctorate in chiropractic (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 9
News Photo story: Greeley schools celebrate graduations (May '14) May '14 Brenda Ybarra 1
News Tribune Opinion: UNC student's story illustrate... (May '14) May '14 Cricket 23 5
More from around the web