Woman allegedly hits pregnant woman w...

Woman allegedly hits pregnant woman with scooter

There are 4 comments on the www.wral.com story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Woman allegedly hits pregnant woman with scooter. In it, www.wral.com reports that:

Police said a woman accused of attacking a pregnant college student with a child's scooter is in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wral.com.

rebecca york pa

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2009
The college girl should of never gotten pregnant .

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2009
rebecca york pa wrote:
The college girl should of never gotten pregnant .
I think it was the older woman who should have never gotten pregnant. I mean, she cannot teach her child not to be cruel to animals and commits aggravated assault against someone correcting her child. Hopefully, the 3-year-old will be placed with a fit family while she does prison time.

Since: Dec 08

Mattawan, Mi

#3 Apr 29, 2009
Some people shouldn't own cats da*nit

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

King Of Prussia, PA

#4 Apr 30, 2009
>Police said a woman accused of attacking a pregnant college student with a child's scooter is in jail.

Thank god it was not an unborn child's scooter. Praiz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Northern Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNC bake-off brings staff together Feb '16 JANE 2
News Cucarola completes doctorate in chiropractic (Jan '15) Jan '15 Chiropractor From... 9
News Photo story: Greeley schools celebrate graduations (May '14) May '14 Brenda Ybarra 1
News Tribune Opinion: UNC student's story illustrate... (May '14) May '14 Cricket 23 5
News Adams declines spot on the Estes Park school board (Nov '13) Feb '14 Pipe Down 42
News Estes Park school board to be sworn in amid swi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Hannah 64
News A change of direction (Nov '13) Nov '13 No No 16
More from around the web