ABC's 'Lost' is required viewing for ...

ABC's 'Lost' is required viewing for students in UNF course

There are 8 comments on the jacksonville.com story from May 12, 2009, titled ABC's 'Lost' is required viewing for students in UNF course. In it, jacksonville.com reports that:

ABC Sarah Clarke Stuart's class at the University of North Florida on "Lost" ended this spring before Wednesday night's season finale of the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jacksonville.com.

TaDario Brown

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Charges dropped against Tadario Brown for impersonating an FBI Agent

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

#2 Jun 2, 2009
"It's a mystical show full of puzzles, cliffhangers and frustrations. Try to explain the show to non-watchers and you'll end up sounding like you're on acid:"

"I thought it was interesting, and I didn't have to read as much. I could just watch TV for homework," sophomore James Jardine said, "but I found that there's a lot more depth to TV shows than just watching it."

I did not know UNF had a football team.
dolander

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 2, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
"It's a mystical show full of puzzles, cliffhangers and frustrations. Try to explain the show to non-watchers and you'll end up sounding like you're on acid:"
The only way I can watch lost is on dvd so I can see it back to back.... I'm up to season 4... It is a confusing program and my intention span isn't that great on a week to week bases...

I liked prison break too.. Just watched the last one... That Susan girl was hot and she made waterboarding look like a sport, plus she had great legs..

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jun 2, 2009
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
I did not know UNF had a football team.
Never lost a game in their history.

DemonsEye

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 08

Jacksonville Fl.

#5 Jun 2, 2009
Jeez..This is not even a that good of a show. Ive watched this thing since it started and since my girlfriend watches it I'm kinda stuck. After the second season I began to realize that the writers seen to be making sh!t up as they go along.
Its like watching someone that has never heard of fantasy/scifi trying to write it.

Ive been watching this now just to see how they try to tie up all these loose ends..Not to mention the dead ends, ignored ends and ends of threads that they have just disregarded and thrown away because they "didnt seem to be a good idea and we just thought of a better one" kind of stuff.
Wise1

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 3, 2009
yeah I stopped watching it after season 4 it gets crazier as the weeks go by and harder to follow. Now that I am in school I do not have time to figure out yet more puzzles.
NAS

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2009
Wise1 wrote:
yeah I stopped watching it after season 4 it gets crazier as the weeks go by and harder to follow. Now that I am in school I do not have time to figure out yet more puzzles.
I agree with you. I watched the first 4 seasons on DVD and loved it! I am watching season 5 that I recorded and it is getting crazier with each episode and I am not following it very well. I was bummed when I heard that they were ending with season 6, but now I don't care.

Since: Feb 09

Savannah, GA

#8 Jun 17, 2009
I have never watched it and could care less if I ever do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9
News UNF to ban smoking on campus (Jul '15) Jul '15 I ban because I can 1
More from around the web