SJRCC student nurses donate books to ...

SJRCC student nurses donate books to Iraqi nursing school

There are 1 comment on the St. Augustine Record story from Jul 31, 2008, titled SJRCC student nurses donate books to Iraqi nursing school. In it, St. Augustine Record reports that:

The St. Johns River Community College Student Nurses Association recently began a book drive to support U.S. military nurses in Iraq and their mission to begin a nursing school for Iraqi residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Augustine Record.

Good Samaritan

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2009
It is all lovely and great, but what they do not tell you in an article is that The president of SNA failed a class and was still allowed to represent the school. In addition she was given special priviledges by having her grade changed. The young gentelman in a picture , the vice president was caught drunk in clinicals. That was reported by another student, but no one did anything about it. Gentelman is still in the program. There is other issues with a college, no never mind is paid to it. Basically nursing office has their favorites.

Sincerely Good Samaritan.

PS! Do you know who is going save your life or kill you ? Do you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... Jul '17 TerriB1 1
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9
More from around the web