Heavy police presence to keep eye on ...

Heavy police presence to keep eye on Jacksonville Beach 4th festivities

There are 28 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Heavy police presence to keep eye on Jacksonville Beach 4th festivities. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

Jacksonville Beach police will double their reinforcements for the Fourth of July from 2011, when a near riot led to the event's cancelation in 2012 and the city manager to urge against this year's celebration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Jul 13, 2013
Every reasonable person is racist. Bantu culture .... 9-times the crime, 1/9 the productivity. Bantu = 81-times as useless as whites. You want to live in a devolving Neolith vermin-infested shiitewhole breeding stupidity and celebrating ignorance goto Liberia. And get what the Bantu have to offer.

Or mebby downtown Detroit or Oakland is more to your taste. I'll buy your bus ticket.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
When you single out black crime while ignoring white crime, and even having sympathy white criminals.. It makes you a raciest...
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. Its a duck, and you sir are a duck, not a realist..
wowser

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#22 Jul 13, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Every reasonable person is racist. Bantu culture .... 9-times the crime, 1/9 the productivity. Bantu = 81-times as useless as whites. You want to live in a devolving Neolith vermin-infested shiitewhole breeding stupidity and celebrating ignorance goto Liberia. And get what the Bantu have to offer.
Or mebby downtown Detroit or Oakland is more to your taste. I'll buy your bus ticket.
<quoted text>
By George, move to Cleveland. Now I know so go away or get a visit.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jul 13, 2013
After you wowser! Yet, if you do anything productive why waste your effort in a vermin-infested Bantu pigsty?
wowser wrote:
<quoted text>
By George, move to Cleveland. Now I know so go away or get a visit.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Jul 14, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.. The fact is every reasonable person is not a raciest..

You do realize that most of the crime that we have here in the US is because of the for profit justice system and for profit drug war created by the white man dont you? If not I suggest you take the money that you offered me for a buss ticket and hire a plumber to pry your head out of the toilet instead..

I have lived in Jacksonville all of my life and never had any problems with black folks .. So why should I move?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 14, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that most of the crime that we have here in the US is because of the for profit justice system and for profit drug war created by the white man dont you? If not I suggest you take the money that you offered me for a buss ticket and hire a plumber to pry your head out of the toilet instead..
I have lived in Jacksonville all of my life and never had any problems with black folks .. So why should I move?

And yet, we have a black man in the top seat who is doing NOTHING about the phony "War on Drugs". Perhaps it's not a race issue at all. Maybe it's just profitable politics and Obama wants to cash in like every other administration before him.
Grobbbbbbbbb
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Jul 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, we have a black man in the top seat who is doing NOTHING about the phony "War on Drugs". Perhaps it's not a race issue at all. Maybe it's just profitable politics and Obama wants to cash in like every other administration before him.
Grobbbbbbbbb
I agree...

Also keep in mind that Obama is no different then Bush when he was in the top seat ..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Jul 14, 2013
You refuse the hard truth 40,000 years of history teaches. You do not love creative western republican ideals. I cannot help you.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#29 Jul 15, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dealing with a typical black deflection tactic. They will NEVER admit how horrible their own communities have become or how lawless (after all, they are white laws so why should they care). They LOVE to point out the FEW white mass shootings as if ALL white people engage in that sort of thing as a way to draw attention from the FACT that black communities are some of the most violent in the nation. Blacks attack and kill each other far more than whites are bothering them.
But they still pull out these old canards. What's really funny is when they are stupid enough to try to pull the "KKK" card on you. Everyone knows that there is no more "The KKK" and that they were run out decades ago. Not only that, but most white Americans will have nothing to do with anyone claiming to be KKK. The only KKK you see these days are stupid posers in costumes trying to get attention.
But blacks still think thyey can use them to say ALL white people are evil racists. They conveniently ignore the FACT that more whites voted for Obama than blacks. They conveniently ignore the FACT that their communities are falling apart and that MOST of their children are born as fatherless bastards with NO future. Yet, somehow, it be all whitey's fault.
Ignore this a-hole. You're totally right. The beaches have become a black faced nightmare for white families. And that is exactly what they wanted. That's why they act like that, to scare away non-violent whites so they can claim the beaches for themselves. They have done this with nearly ALL of the Jax parks. Just try to go to one on a Saturday. No sooner do you get your blanket down on the grass will a bunch of them strike up a "football" game right next to you. The ball will land in your meal "by accident" and then a few of them will tackle a homie on top of one of your kids. They LIOVE disrupting the peace of white people.
After Zimmerman walks it will be 10 times worse. Maybe white Americans will finally wake up and see this and put an end to it. I hate to see that, but what choice is there?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
I agree with you 100%. It's our fault we have to many liberal white voters that have no idea what they're voting for they just vote. 18-20 year old have no business voting, and Nixon should have been hanged for not vetoing that BS. I hear the old -- if there old enough to be in the military they're old enough vote,and I agree if an 18-20 year old is in the military they should have that privilege,but not little Johnny who is sitting on ass playing
video games,and watching cartoons. He has no clue what he's voting for. Not that many 18-20 year old young people are in the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9
News UNF to ban smoking on campus (Jul '15) Jul '15 I ban because I can 1
More from around the web