Christine Chapman to receive 'Gus' Cr...

Christine Chapman to receive 'Gus' Craig Award Thursday at Casa Monica

There are 1 comment on the St. Augustine Record story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Christine Chapman to receive 'Gus' Craig Award Thursday at Casa Monica. In it, St. Augustine Record reports that:

A community leader who experienced one of her first tastes of serving others while a college student, will be honored Thursday by the Salvation Army.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Augustine Record.

Ourtaxmoney

Saint Augustine, FL

#1 Sep 20, 2013
We wonder if this is same person who city of st aug gave first america foundation tax dollars for a celebration? There was nothing done for the money given to the group of prominent citizens. We want our money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Aug 23 concerned 8
News UNF to ban smoking on campus Jul '15 I ban because I can 1
News Mayoral race shaping up to be city's most expen... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Steve Taylor 1
News Big Business Mega-Coalition Decides Florida Sho... (Feb '14) Feb '14 equalityboy81 1
News Rachein bill aims for more LGBT protection (Feb '14) Feb '14 equalityboy81 1
News Law & Disorder: 5th Jacksonville suspect arrest... (Apr '13) Nov '13 BjD 7
News UNF: Woman robbed 3 students (Oct '13) Oct '13 ARCOBALENO 1
More from around the web