Should UNF drug bust suspects be bann...

Should UNF drug bust suspects be banned from campus?

There are 5 comments on the jacksonville.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Should UNF drug bust suspects be banned from campus?. In it, jacksonville.com reports that:

Students who were arrested in last year's drug bust at the University of North Florida have been banned from campus and now are having trouble getting into other state institutions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jacksonville.com.

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#1 Dec 9, 2008
That is just too bad for them. They need to learn that there are other consequences besides jail time when committing a crime. I do not feel sorry for these people. A "stupid college mistake" is not selling drugs...a "stupid college mistake" is staying up all night studying for an exam only to oversleep and miss it. These fools are getting what they deserved.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
NO JOE how else is slim gonna eat?

AOL

#3 Dec 9, 2008
Riverside Rob wrote:
NO JOE how else is slim gonna eat?
Get people to pay him $40 to take him out to eat and buy him dinner.

“Translation: Come and Take it”

Since: Feb 08

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Dec 9, 2008
Joe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get people to pay him $40 to take him out to eat and buy him dinner.
Not on my dime!

AOL

#5 Dec 9, 2008
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2008-12-10...

"'I'm still paying for what happened,' he said.'I'm paying for more that I could have ever anticipated.'"

As I said in the first post, "They need to learn that there are other consequences besides jail time when committing a crime".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 TerriB1 1
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9