Mayor Alvin Brown's position on human...

Mayor Alvin Brown's position on human rights ordinance could be tricky

There are 2 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from May 21, 2012, titled Mayor Alvin Brown's position on human rights ordinance could be tricky. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

The expansion of Jacksonville's human rights ordinance slated to be discussed at the City Council meeting Tuesday night has an unusual coalition of support, including both liberal Democrats and members of the business community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 23, 2012
I don't see what is so tricky about supporting equality for all of Jacksonville.
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 23, 2012
Mayor Brown is the best! vote all republicans out! SAVE JACKSONVILLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9
News UNF to ban smoking on campus (Jul '15) Jul '15 I ban because I can 1
More from around the web