Discrimination against GLBT individua...

Discrimination against GLBT individuals widespread in Jacksonville

There are 23 comments on the jacksonville.com story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Discrimination against GLBT individuals widespread in Jacksonville. In it, jacksonville.com reports that:

Discrimination against gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people is rampant in Jacksonville, according to a first-of-its-kind set of studies commissioned by the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jacksonville.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hank

New York, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2009
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being straight I could probably still give you an answer to that question. Probably 65% if not more.
You are off by 35%
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jan 24, 2010
It's to be expected, because the same people (usually so-called Christians) also hate Jews, Pentecostals, Catholics, Blacks, etc. In short, they are equal-opportunity haters. These satanists would have no problem dragging anyone not of their particular beliefs tied to the back-bumpers of their cars until they are dead.
Scooter

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jan 24, 2010
Funny how we pay terrorists through our gasoline sales, just as we pay haters at churches through tithes and offerings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of North Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender Activist, Vampire Novelist Running ... Jul 14 TerriB1 1
News Poll shows most would support 'small' tax incre... Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
News The Latest: Clinton aide says Christie should q... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Clinton Aide Give... 2
News The Latest: Stars fete Clinton; Trump says he f... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Obama Begs Unenthusiastic Black People To Vote ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 TRUMP WINNERS 6
News Candidates qualify for local elections; write-i... (Jun '16) Jul '16 Truth be Told 2
Womens Soccer Coach Mike Munch (Dec '08) Nov '15 13yroldgurl 9
More from around the web