Islamic supremacist academic propagandist Omid Safi equates jihadist Nidal Hasan with Robert Bales

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

Earlier this week, Omid Safi, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, used his blog "What Would Muhammad Do" at the Religion News Service to claim a moral equivalency between Ft. Hood jihadist Major Nidal Malik Hasan and U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

from jihadwatch:

"Rather than proving his claim, however, Safi highlights what he attempts to deny -- that the double standard in Americans' treatment of Muslims leads Americans to turn a blind eye toward Islamic radicals while condemning non-Muslims harshly. Willful blindness, not bigotry, is the hallmark of the contemporary West's treatment of Islamic radicalism."

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Omid continues to prove that Muslims in positions of influence are willfully bind. And this kind of bias and blindness is truly dangerous for the future of our country.

I had to laugh at his opinion because he is accusing Americans of doing what HE is doing!

Nidal murdered while praising allah, that is why his actions are connected to Islam.

Robert Bales..we have no idea why he committed those murders but so far we have seen no evidence it was from a religious influence.
fullofit

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Sit one of them in the chair and put the other one in his lap and fry'em both at the same time to save the taxpayers money and and let all the familes get closeure.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Trisha wrote:
Omid continues to prove that Muslims in positions of influence are willfully bind. And this kind of bias and blindness is truly dangerous for the future of our country.
I had to laugh at his opinion because he is accusing Americans of doing what HE is doing!
Nidal murdered while praising allah, that is why his actions are connected to Islam.
Robert Bales..we have no idea why he committed those murders but so far we have seen no evidence it was from a religious influence.
needs a bump

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Discussions

Search the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Most breast cancer patients not exercising enou... Jun 18 The Oprah Goes Moo 1
You can gamble on politics in Europe. So why ca... May '14 lady 2
Illegal immigrant TROUNCED in runoff for Univ. ... Feb '14 Ronnie 6
5 reasons Atlanta Is not a laughingstock Feb '14 Grob Hahn 1
Yearly Pap Smears Still The Norm Despite... (Jul '13) Jan '14 pailrider 5
Claims of virgin births in U.S. near 1 percent:... (Dec '13) Dec '13 achyfi 1
Autism genes are surprisingly large, study finds (Sep '13) Dec '13 Whistle Blower Treatment 77
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••