UNH senior found shot in head in Hart...

UNH senior found shot in head in Hartford

There are 5 comments on the New Haven Register story from Oct 8, 2008, titled UNH senior found shot in head in Hartford. In it, New Haven Register reports that:

Another tragedy has struck the student body at the University of New Haven, with school officials notifying students and faculty that a senior shot in Hartford over the weekend has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Haven Register.

Sam Zell Eats Children

Hartford, CT

#1 Oct 8, 2008
wow, that's a forty five minute drive from New Haven for some Drugs. couldn've just gone down the street or even Bridgeport half an hour away
bill

Prospect, CT

#2 Oct 11, 2008
I guess the drugs are better in hartford!!!

“Stand Up for What You Believe!”

Since: Sep 08

La mia bell'Italia

#3 Oct 13, 2008
Come on! How the heck do YOU know why the student was in Hartford? How about visiting friends? Going out for the night? Going to a play? Why these wild assumptions? I cannot believe how so many people love to trash people who are deceased! I was brought up to respect the deceased.

Did you people miss that lesson?
RedRum

Hartford, CT

#4 Oct 13, 2008
well, some of us missed that train....either way, the drugs in Hartford must be to DIE for, LOL

“Stand Up for What You Believe!”

Since: Sep 08

La mia bell'Italia

#5 Oct 13, 2008
I wonder if it was your brother, son, father, cousin, friend if you would be so quick to disrespect, dishonor and actually make fun of someone getting shot in the head. Where is the humor in that? I bet your mom is really proud of you.
RedRum wrote:
well, some of us missed that train....either way, the drugs in Hartford must be to DIE for, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man arrested after exposing himself near UNH ca... Feb '18 Mmendillo 1
News Here's a Unique Opportunity For Anyone Fascinat... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Feudal lords, election hacking color Ukraine chaos (Jun '14) Jun '14 George 2
News 'Gay Nazis' fueling Ukraine uprising, Putin says (May '14) May '14 Tre H 50
News FSU hires first female police chief (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lynch 21
News Connecticut groups unite for first secular conf... (Oct '13) Oct '13 EdSed 1
News Write-In Candidate Joins Fourth District Race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Big Deal 1