Seabrook selectmen candidate profiles

Seabrook selectmen candidate profiles

There are 169 comments on the Hampton Union story from Mar 1, 2011, titled Seabrook selectmen candidate profiles. In it, Hampton Union reports that:

Reason for seeking elective office: I seek this position because I still believe our town government needs to be responsive to all residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Union.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Really

Nottingham, NH

#162 Mar 17, 2011
ya okay wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell has time to babysit....mind your business. Oh yes...it is your business...As far as vacation time, that is up to the employee what they do with their time....OMG
Oh really Kell O or is it More?
yathink

Nottingham, NH

#163 Mar 18, 2011
an idea wrote:
Maybe its time people stop putting others down and focus more on working together for the good of our town. Our children depend on us and we need to lead by example. Its time for all this pettiness to stop and for this website to be used for positive things. There is a upcoming fundraiser for a young man in town use your energy to help with that.
Maybe it is time for certain adults to deal with the issues they have and stop bringing innocent people into the drama or fingerpointing at certain people. Maybe it is time to use your energy to help people in need instead of stir the pot. Think about that.
yathink

Nottingham, NH

#164 Mar 18, 2011
pleaseeeee wrote:
<quoted text>give me a break do you or anybody in this town think that a person like her would be a good representer for this town. if she would shut her mouth for awile maybe and i say maybe she could represent all of us. the candidates who go on sites like this and run there mouths all seem to not get elected,WOW think about it do we want our elected officials on sites like this bitching and running there mouths about everyone else. look at the picture all the ones who dont write things on here all got elected
Here you ago again Alice just picking at the one person in Seabrook that bust her //// to help kids and maybe you should take a good look at yourself and change your ways. She that you are referring to has been serving Seabrook for 6 years and doing a darn good job. Wish you would find a way to resolve your hate and let things go. That family and the many your family fired has suffered enough. One would think that they could hate but instead they move forward and stand tall. Get some help and maybe you can move forward.
WOW

Exeter, NH

#165 Mar 18, 2011
yathink wrote:
<quoted text>Here you ago again Alice just picking at the one person in Seabrook that bust her //// to help kids and maybe you should take a good look at yourself and change your ways. She that you are referring to has been serving Seabrook for 6 years and doing a darn good job. Wish you would find a way to resolve your hate and let things go. That family and the many your family fired has suffered enough. One would think that they could hate but instead they move forward and stand tall. Get some help and maybe you can move forward.
ARE YOU REEL WHAT AND WHO HAS SHE HELP OR HAS CHANED OVER AT THE HI SCHOL YOU ARE A MEAT HED JUST LIKE HER ONLY THINK SHE HAS DUN WAS GOT EVERY BOARD MEMBER MADD AT HER GET UR FACKS STRAIT BIG MAK PLEASE
ya okay

East Kingston, NH

#166 Mar 18, 2011
pleaseeeee wrote:
<quoted text>give me a break do you or anybody in this town think that a person like her would be a good representer for this town. if she would shut her mouth for awile maybe and i say maybe she could represent all of us. the candidates who go on sites like this and run there mouths all seem to not get elected,WOW think about it do we want our elected officials on sites like this bitching and running there mouths about everyone else. look at the picture all the ones who dont write things on here all got elected
wow! we have a smart one on here!!!!
interesting

Nottingham, NH

#167 Mar 18, 2011
pleaseeeee wrote:
and while where at it we mite as well take a shot at md. she needs to stop playing sides with the two of them and get a life. one minute she is trying to help him,and the next minute she helping put him away . like you said people need to shut there mouths and mind there own business.
really
yes

Grand Rapids, MI

#168 Dec 23, 2011
we are very happy,maria brown is running for selectman post,we need her in town hall.mass in SPD, missing thousands of dollars in SFD and boss,needs to fix.she is our only hope.
RUHIGH

Hampton, NH

#169 Dec 24, 2011
yes wrote:
we are very happy,maria brown is running for selectman post,we need her in town hall.mass in SPD, missing thousands of dollars in SFD and boss,needs to fix.she is our only hope.
The Last thing we need is a washed up bully from Winnacunnet in our town hall. SHE HAS NO EXPERIENCE IN TOWN Government.
Huh

Epping, NH

#170 Dec 25, 2011
10of each wrote:
<quoted text>
No hatred my dear just pointing out the fact that we are paying for an additional 35 part time -seasonal employees at the rec and Who would know about this other than having it jump out at you in the new town report that just came out! I think this may explain why the budget committee went right through that part of the budget review with no questions only laughter!! Is there any dept in this town that doesnt have someone in their back pocket?
Are you trying to cut the summer camp? My child goes there 5 weeks in the summer and has wonderful time. I m sure this seasonal help you are talking about is for the five weeks of Summer Camp. Is that a bad thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How candidates might fare in 2020 Oct 20 CodeTalker 1
News Telling the truths of racial injustice Sep 29 lol 6
News UNH study: Poor Maine children need early educa... May '17 longtail 1
News Trump is not the first president to ban foreign... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Study: Teen sex, drugs, violence plaster MySpac... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Marisha 8
More from around the web