Key 2012 early states cool to Palin

Key 2012 early states cool to Palin

There are 2 comments on the Politico.com story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Key 2012 early states cool to Palin. In it, Politico.com reports that:

A new poll of New Hampshire voters is the latest in a string of surveys suggesting that if Sarah Palin chooses to run for president, she'll struggle in the crucial early states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.com.

America is adrift

Fargo, ND

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Remember when Sarah was as popular as Michelle Bachman is today? Just wait Michelle, your numbers will cool too.
Tru Dat

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Palin is a formidable spokesperson for conservative causes, but that doesn't mean she is president material. I would hope that with young children, she would put her family first. Old fashioned, I know.
But Bachmann is another story, her kids are grown, she has a tax lawyer background, understands business, and would surround herself with competent advisors. She would get my vote in a heartbeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How candidates might fare in 2020 Oct 20 CodeTalker 1
News Telling the truths of racial injustice Sep '17 lol 6
News UNH study: Poor Maine children need early educa... May '17 longtail 1
News Trump is not the first president to ban foreign... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Study: Teen sex, drugs, violence plaster MySpac... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Marisha 8
More from around the web