Hmm. The 2012 Election Reminds Me Of ...

Hmm. The 2012 Election Reminds Me Of Something

There are 71 comments on the National Public Radio story from May 29, 2012, titled Hmm. The 2012 Election Reminds Me Of Something. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

It's the sort of question you toss out to a table full of politics buffs - sharing a pitcher of cold beer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#62 Jun 13, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
More DUMBOSPAM.
ah I see you have been taking lessons from your other ACORN posters. hint......crapola makes more than you.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#63 Jun 13, 2012
Les Spambot wrote:
The conservatives make it possible for loons too stupid to make our own decisions and support ourselves a way to survive. If we actually did redistribute the income........we wouldn't know how to keep it, grow it or know what to do with it..........otherwise we would already have it. Hell, we'd probably just spend it on crack.
I wondered if rock wasn't your problem...:)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#64 Jun 13, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
He inherited Bush's economy and has done a lot to fix it, but evidently you're too stupid or too dishonest to understand that.
Debts aren't that big a deal, and it's laughable to call them "unpatriotic." WTF does that even MEAN?
You are a pure liar and a pure douchebag.
My, my, are you able to communicate without such poor offensive language?

He inherited the economy from the last administration and added many trillions of debt.

How can he inherit a "Bush economy" and suffer, yet not be responsible for an "Obama economy"?

seem lack poor reasoning or lack of reasoning.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#65 Jun 13, 2012
Citizen0178 wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, are you able to communicate without such poor offensive language?
He inherited the economy from the last administration and added many trillions of debt.
How can he inherit a "Bush economy" and suffer, yet not be responsible for an "Obama economy"?
seem lack poor reasoning or lack of reasoning.
I'm outraged! My offensive language is as good or better than anyone's! LOL

Yes, he added debt, brainiac. He added debt trying to GET THE ECONOMY TO RECOVER. Now, if you want to blame him for overspending on wars and the bloody military, I'm down with that - I blame him for that too. But you Righties act as if he just adds debt for fun, which is silly and stupid.

No one said he wasn't responsible for his own economic decisions, either. Read for meaning.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#66 Jun 13, 2012
ROMNEY LEAPS TO LEAD IN WISC….so much for the fake exit polls saying Obama was up 7 points.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#67 Jun 13, 2012
Les Spambot wrote:
ROMNEY LEAPS TO LEAD IN WISC….so much for the fake exit polls saying Obama was up 7 points.
Right, because poll results don't ever change in a week. LOL

Not to mention this is a Rightie (Rasmussen) poll cited by a Rightie (Drudge) website. It's doubly flawed; trebly flawed if we add in the fact that YOU'RE citing it here on Topix.

Want fake,'bot-boy? Look in the mirror...:)

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#68 Jun 13, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because poll results don't ever change in a week. LOL
Not to mention this is a Rightie (Rasmussen) poll cited by a Rightie (Drudge) website. It's doubly flawed; trebly flawed if we add in the fact that YOU'RE citing it here on Topix.
Want fake,'bot-boy? Look in the mirror...:)
Only one in five polls taken have Romney ahead - and as you stated, it's Rasmussen;

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Never listen to Dumbo - you're ears wll bleed!
harvey

Columbus, OH

#69 Jun 14, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one in five polls taken have Romney ahead - and as you stated, it's Rasmussen;
Their history is one of exaggerating the standing of ReTHUGlican candidates. I simply don't find them reliable, at least on their own. Needless to say, Righties always cite them first.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#70 Jun 14, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill’s three leading Republican challengers all now earn 50% or more of the vote in matchups with her.

• Wisconsin: Romney 47%, Obama 44%

• Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 45%, Democrats 39%

• 50% Trust Republicans More on Economy

• Voters Think Obama, Dems More Likely To Raise Taxes, Spending Than Romney

• Missouri: Romney 49%, Obama 46%

• Wisconsin Senate: Thompson (R) 52%, Baldwin (D) 36%

Four years ago, after wrapping up the Democratic nomination, Obama led John McCain every single day during the month of June. His average lead was five percentage points. Obama eventually won by seven points. In the first 14 days of June for Election 2012, Romney has held the lead 11 times, the candidates have been tied twice, and Obama has been on top once.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#71 Jun 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha most of the polls were a month before the election......hahahahh and do not show the anger of Obama being too scared to set foot into Wisconsin.
WI is Blue, solid blue. No need for Obama to spend a second there. WI is in the bag.

Kinda thought you and your 65,000 postings would have been able to figure that one out for yourself.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#72 Jun 15, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
WI is Blue, solid blue. No need for Obama to spend a second there. WI is in the bag.
Kinda thought you and your 65,000 postings would have been able to figure that one out for yourself.
hahahahah then why is Romney up 4 points......a 11 point swing. hahahahhaah

Obama Speech Gets Thumbs Down From Political Press? Why Not? Lots of words, no action, no execution, no plans…………….no experience.

Biden Praises 'Arab Spring' on Same Day Egypt Dissolves Parliament...

REPORT: Spielberg Behind Obama's BAIN CAPITAL Attack...Makes Sense…..Both are used to dealing in fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration to U.S. from Mexico drops sharply Jul 26 Trumpet eraser 13
I Love UNH Jul 15 Melony Won 1
News New Hampshire Dems Hold Their Noses for Hillary... Jun '15 Joe 1
News N.H. voters get first look at Jeb Bush, Scott W... Mar '15 Le Duped 5
News CBS News show to look at Lizzi Marriott slaying... Feb '15 whatever 1
News Whites the new minority in America by 2044 (Dec '14) Feb '15 janis 140
News Students speak: Celebrating Christmas as an ath... (Dec '14) Dec '14 hey 12
More from around the web