Children Who Get Spanked Have Lower IQs

Children Who Get Spanked Have Lower IQs

There are 41 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Sep 24, 2009, titled Children Who Get Spanked Have Lower IQs. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

Spanking can get kids to behave in a hurry, but new research suggests it can do more harm than good to their noggins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Matt_C

Paragould, AR

#43 Oct 7, 2009
Oh, come on now Dilligaf, you know me and my brother got our share of spankin's. And look what it's done to me. I'm going to college, set the record on an IQ test in high school (quite ironic), and got divorced. Seems to me like getting a spankin' every now and again for acting stupid may have helped a little bit. And honestly, remembering some of the things me and my brother did, I'm surprised we weren't beaten to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNH study: Poor Maine children need early educa... May '17 longtail 1
News Trump is not the first president to ban foreign... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Study: Teen sex, drugs, violence plaster MySpac... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Marisha 8
News Reloading Miley Cyrus's startling, country-ting... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Billy Moore 1
News University: Paying $17,570 for dining hall tabl... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
More from around the web