A taste of Austria

Nov 12, 2008 Full story: Seacoast Online 14

Austrian products in downtown Portsmouth? Yes - thanks to Sonja Echt, who opened Edelweiss last week.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2008
nice idea ;o)
size stacie

Amelia, OH

#2 Nov 17, 2008
this is gay. i hate german class!
harry

Austria

#3 Nov 17, 2008
you are gay - why are the americans so sucsessful - is it about, that most of the white race have a german descent?

germans 17&, irish 14%, english 11%

or do you think the hispanics will built your future?
ha ha ha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 24, 2009
size stacie wrote:
this is gay. i hate german class!
Ųh austria, not germany
Otzi

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 26, 2009
When we go to New England, we do not stop at Von Trapp family lodge in Vermont. We go straight to visit Ben and Jerry ice cream factory.

Signed
Terminator model T1000. Voight-Kampf score-0.

“Wintersport Tirol”

Since: Oct 10

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#6 Oct 27, 2010

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 May 27, 2011
Do you really want to know something about Austria? Than check this http://community.justlanded.com/en/Austria/fo... . Austria and German people are little bit the same, but both have no really stereotype like the whole world. Of course there are a lot of discussion if Germans are rude, but you never here something like this about people from Austria. I just thought they are the same, but they are different like the language.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#8 May 27, 2011
Yes, thatís true Germany and Austria and I would even say if youíre willing to assimilate Switzerland are the most tolerant places. The kind of hate and discrimination you see in the US just doesnít exist in Germany; Germany is the most welcoming country Iíve ever been.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 May 27, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
Yes, thatís true Germany and Austria and I would even say if youíre willing to assimilate Switzerland are the most tolerant places. The kind of hate and discrimination you see in the US just doesnít exist in Germany; Germany is the most welcoming country Iíve ever been.
Yes, but you hate the West. Why don't you go home? Certainly the arab/muslim country are like paradise. Wouldn't you be happier?

Seattle

#10 May 27, 2011
I am home! like I told you before I'll go back to where my people originated when you do!*rolls eyes*

I love Germany, I hate western imperialism *rolls eyes* the only downer about Germany is the foreign troops stationed there.

Anyways why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 May 27, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
I am home! like I told you before I'll go back to where my people originated when you do!*rolls eyes*
I love Germany, I hate western imperialism *rolls eyes* the only downer about Germany is the foreign troops stationed there.
Anyways why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Bainbridge, WA is in Germany? Wow! we have one of those, too. I'm betting most Germans would be happy if you left for good. You hate the West. How can your utopian homeland possibly be worse? You really should go home, sweetie.

Seattle

#12 May 27, 2011
Germany isn't my home, you told me to go back home and I told you I am home! The US is my home, it's where I'm from and where I live *rolls eyes* Wrong I've been to Germany many times and havn't ever had any bad experience with Germans!

don't call me sweetie, in a political discussion calling a woman by such makes you a sexist! If you are going to address me use my name or simply quote me!

So again I ask you why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 May 27, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
Germany isn't my home, you told me to go back home and I told you I am home! The US is my home, it's where I'm from and where I live *rolls eyes* Wrong I've been to Germany many times and havn't ever had any bad experience with Germans!
don't call me sweetie, in a political discussion calling a woman by such makes you a sexist! If you are going to address me use my name or simply quote me!
So again I ask you why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
You're the one that made this all about you, princess. All you do is hate on America....now it's your "home"? You are very confused. I'm worried about you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 2, 2011
The US is a great place for Germans. They can really get ahead. As long as they can drive 300 miles an hour or jump 50 buses with a motorcycle!

Or, if you're like Sandra Bullock, you can jump 50 motorcycles with A BUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 Dec 21 attai1 29
Students speak: Celebrating Christmas as an ath... Dec 18 hey 12
Nervous returning to school Dec 18 Don1981 1
ICC: No action on Israeli storming of aid boat. Nov '14 Rick Moss 5
Ohio teen returns to football team after rape case Aug '14 Star On 47 2
Scott Brown closing in on Jeanne Shaheen in New... Aug '14 Cat74 7
LHS grad wins pageant crown Aug '14 Bob 2
More from around the web