A taste of Austria

Nov 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Seacoast Online

Austrian products in downtown Portsmouth? Yes - thanks to Sonja Echt, who opened Edelweiss last week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 16, 2008
 
nice idea ;o)
size stacie

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 17, 2008
 
this is gay. i hate german class!
harry

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 17, 2008
 

Judged:

1

you are gay - why are the americans so sucsessful - is it about, that most of the white race have a german descent?

germans 17&, irish 14%, english 11%

or do you think the hispanics will built your future?
ha ha ha

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 24, 2009
 
size stacie wrote:
this is gay. i hate german class!
Ųh austria, not germany
Otzi

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2009
 
When we go to New England, we do not stop at Von Trapp family lodge in Vermont. We go straight to visit Ben and Jerry ice cream factory.

Signed
Terminator model T1000. Voight-Kampf score-0.

“Wintersport Tirol”

Since: Oct 10

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2010
 

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 27, 2011
 
Do you really want to know something about Austria? Than check this http://community.justlanded.com/en/Austria/fo... . Austria and German people are little bit the same, but both have no really stereotype like the whole world. Of course there are a lot of discussion if Germans are rude, but you never here something like this about people from Austria. I just thought they are the same, but they are different like the language.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 27, 2011
 
Yes, thatís true Germany and Austria and I would even say if youíre willing to assimilate Switzerland are the most tolerant places. The kind of hate and discrimination you see in the US just doesnít exist in Germany; Germany is the most welcoming country Iíve ever been.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 27, 2011
 
-Farah- wrote:
Yes, thatís true Germany and Austria and I would even say if youíre willing to assimilate Switzerland are the most tolerant places. The kind of hate and discrimination you see in the US just doesnít exist in Germany; Germany is the most welcoming country Iíve ever been.
Yes, but you hate the West. Why don't you go home? Certainly the arab/muslim country are like paradise. Wouldn't you be happier?

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 27, 2011
 
I am home! like I told you before I'll go back to where my people originated when you do!*rolls eyes*

I love Germany, I hate western imperialism *rolls eyes* the only downer about Germany is the foreign troops stationed there.

Anyways why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 27, 2011
 
-Farah- wrote:
I am home! like I told you before I'll go back to where my people originated when you do!*rolls eyes*
I love Germany, I hate western imperialism *rolls eyes* the only downer about Germany is the foreign troops stationed there.
Anyways why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Bainbridge, WA is in Germany? Wow! we have one of those, too. I'm betting most Germans would be happy if you left for good. You hate the West. How can your utopian homeland possibly be worse? You really should go home, sweetie.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 27, 2011
 
Germany isn't my home, you told me to go back home and I told you I am home! The US is my home, it's where I'm from and where I live *rolls eyes* Wrong I've been to Germany many times and havn't ever had any bad experience with Germans!

don't call me sweetie, in a political discussion calling a woman by such makes you a sexist! If you are going to address me use my name or simply quote me!

So again I ask you why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 27, 2011
 
-Farah- wrote:
Germany isn't my home, you told me to go back home and I told you I am home! The US is my home, it's where I'm from and where I live *rolls eyes* Wrong I've been to Germany many times and havn't ever had any bad experience with Germans!
don't call me sweetie, in a political discussion calling a woman by such makes you a sexist! If you are going to address me use my name or simply quote me!
So again I ask you why do you insist on turning everything into a discussion about me???
You're the one that made this all about you, princess. All you do is hate on America....now it's your "home"? You are very confused. I'm worried about you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 2, 2011
 
The US is a great place for Germans. They can really get ahead. As long as they can drive 300 miles an hour or jump 50 buses with a motorcycle!

Or, if you're like Sandra Bullock, you can jump 50 motorcycles with A BUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••