Minority births on track to outnumber...

Minority births on track to outnumber white births

There are 22 comments on the Boston.com story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Minority births on track to outnumber white births. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Minorities make up nearly half the children born in the U.S., part of a historic trend in which minorities are expected to become the U.S. majority over the next 40 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Take away birthright citizenship, and watch how quickly the illegals' birth rates go down. If they knew they would be totally responsible for the care and feeding of their children born on American soil, I guarantee their birth rates would be considerably down.
noneoftheabove

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 10, 2010
Call your congressional critters and demand they sign up as a co-sponsor on:

H.R.1868
Title: To amend section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to clarify those classes of individuals born in the United States who are nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.

If the illegals can march and demand legal citizens can and should be doing the same!
Carlos

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Mar 10, 2010
ihatethismess wrote:
Take away birthright citizenship, and watch how quickly the illegals' birth rates go down. If they knew they would be totally responsible for the care and feeding of their children born on American soil, I guarantee their birth rates would be considerably down.
if losers like you were able to hook up with somebody that would fix it too.
Riz

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2010
ihatethismess wrote:
Blacks are minorities too. Not just illegals.
Ruben

Walnut Grove, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2010
Unlike you cold frigid anglos, we Hispanics are naturally hot blooded and highly sexed! Couple that with the fact that our religion forbids us from using birth control, and we will outnumber you for sure in short order!:)
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
if losers like you were able to hook up with somebody that would fix it too.
Hey, idiot...I had three children, that my husband and I raised without assistance from the government. Further, we paid for our children's advanced educations. We didn't have MORE children than we could afford...we wanted to be able to give them all the guidance, love, nurturing and creature comforts that all children deserve, and that ALL parents should consider their responsiblity to give them. You big dufus.
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#7 Mar 10, 2010
Riz wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are minorities too. Not just illegals.
And they are also Americans...and?

“Religion stops a thinking mind”

Since: Nov 07

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Mar 10, 2010
Not really a surprise considering Mexican females appear to be born pregnant.
noneoftheabove

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 10, 2010
FedUpAmerican wrote:
and if the age of consent wasn't 12-13....
Freedom

Selden, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2010
Ruben wrote:
Unlike you cold frigid anglos, we Hispanics are naturally hot blooded and highly sexed! Couple that with the fact that our religion forbids us from using birth control, and we will outnumber you for sure in short order!:)
Don't give that religion bullsh@t..having a baby is a blessing..and not to be used as a welfare ticket...how do you mexican men look at your self knowing that you can't raise or support your own that you depend on other people..any male with pride takes care of their family. Isn't your sob story "I just want a better life for my family" It sad enough that you were a coward and ran away from your country..well stop having little rats become a man a support your own mistakes. Animals take better care of their litter than the mexican.
TruthAngel

Birds Landing, CA

#11 Mar 10, 2010
Births for American women of ALL races is down especially for the professional class.
sterco

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2010
Will somebody please teach these beaners what a condom is? I mean they screwed themselves right out of Messyhole and now they are going to screw us out of house and home. BEANERS BIRTH CONTROL OK!!!!
sterco

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2010
Hey Ruben hot beaner. When you break us up in business who is going to pay for your beaner spawn? Canada is already preparing to fend your dump rat breeding people off. You will reach a point where you out breed your environ. At that point we will put a bounty on you.
TruthAngel

Birds Landing, CA

#14 Mar 10, 2010
sterco wrote:
Will somebody please teach these beaners what a condom is? I mean they screwed themselves right out of Messyhole and now they are going to screw us out of house and home. BEANERS BIRTH CONTROL OK!!!!
Catholics are not supposed to practice birth control nor have abortions. You are supposed to be "fruitful and multiply". Of course the Pope doesn't tell you how to support the "fruit of the womb" nor does the church supports those who follow the command of God and the Virgen.
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#15 Mar 11, 2010
TruthAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are not supposed to practice birth control nor have abortions. You are supposed to be "fruitful and multiply". Of course the Pope doesn't tell you how to support the "fruit of the womb" nor does the church supports those who follow the command of God and the Virgen.
Surprise, surprise, they get abortions in Mexico...so much for using their religion as the reason to over-populate.

http://www.guttmacher.org/media/nr/2009/02/02...
Ruben

Pasadena, CA

#17 Mar 13, 2010
FedUpAmerican wrote:
Latina women are very hot blooded, and want sex at least 3 or 4 times every day! We men just try our best to make them happy.
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#18 Mar 13, 2010
Ruben wrote:
<quoted text> Latina women are very hot blooded, and want sex at least 3 or 4 times every day! We men just try our best to make them happy.
Oh please...you have to be kidding.
Ruben

Redondo Beach, CA

#19 Mar 14, 2010
ihatethismess wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please...you have to be kidding.
Not at all! Have you ever even dated a Latina woman? They are very sexual!:)
ihatethismess

Corinth, MS

#20 Mar 14, 2010
Ruben wrote:
<quoted text> Not at all! Have you ever even dated a Latina woman? They are very sexual!:)
Uh, no. Rather, oh, he&& no...I AM a woman, and I totally doubt your assertion. I simply do not see how little sawed-off itinerants could possible evoke the kind of arousal you avow.

“Religion stops a thinking mind”

Since: Nov 07

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Mar 15, 2010
Ruben wrote:
<quoted text> Latina women are very hot blooded, and want sex at least 3 or 4 times every day! We men just try our best to make them happy.
That must be because of undersized latino genitalia. No wonder your women are never satisfied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNH study: Poor Maine children need early educa... May '17 longtail 1
News Trump is not the first president to ban foreign... Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Study: Teen sex, drugs, violence plaster MySpac... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Marisha 8
News Reloading Miley Cyrus's startling, country-ting... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Billy Moore 1
News University: Paying $17,570 for dining hall tabl... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
More from around the web