Mass attendance down, but Catholics r...

Mass attendance down, but Catholics remain loyal

There are 5 comments on the Globe Catholic Newspaper story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Mass attendance down, but Catholics remain loyal. In it, Globe Catholic Newspaper reports that:

Although Mass attendance continues to decline among American Catholics, loyalty to Catholic identification remains strong, according to the results of a new survey commissioned by National Catholic Reporter newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globe Catholic Newspaper.

De Soto, KS

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Well I left the Church and I've never looked back. I believe in the rule of law and not embracing law breakers.

Bensalem, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Whatever wrote:
Well I left the Church and I've never looked back. I believe in the rule of law and not embracing law breakers.
I believe in Christ and He didn't break any laws.

Calgary, Canada

#3 Oct 31, 2011
.....well dHere are..many GOOD (+)Catholic's,

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Listen to God's laws, not man's.
read the bible

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Sherlayne wrote:
Listen to God's laws, not man's.
Romans 13:1-14 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of New Hampshire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How candidates might fare in 2020 Oct '17 CodeTalker 1
News Telling the truths of racial injustice (Sep '17) Sep '17 lol 6
News UNH study: Poor Maine children need early educa... (May '17) May '17 longtail 1
News Trump is not the first president to ban foreign... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Author John Smolens to visit Bayliss Library (Sep '16) Sep '16 Field of Dreams 1
News Moo-ving out: Sensor sends text alerts from cow... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Newt G s Next Wife 3
News Study: Teen sex, drugs, violence plaster MySpac... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Marisha 8