Second City brings Chicago's top impr...

Second City brings Chicago's top improv comedy

There are 2 comments on the RGJ.com story from Jan 23, 2009, titled Second City brings Chicago's top improv comedy. In it, RGJ.com reports that:

Like "Saturday Night Live"? Then Brian Jack thinks a show by The Second City touring troupe is calling your name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RGJ.com.

Erik_Rager69777

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 24, 2009
When I was a kid I lived in Chicagoland... and My dad was at Second City every weekend going to after party's etc...... I love Chi Town.. & Second City..... Go Cubby's:)
Erik_Rager69777

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jan 24, 2009
I miss Chicago a great deal it's the best city in the midwest in my opinion.... I remember it was the late seventies and early eighties when I lived there... of course I remember watching the Coneheads on SNL and the original cast there....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Nevada-Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miss coed 2017! Jan 30 daniellescu 1
News Plants may be key to new medicines Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Woman released in 1976 Reno murder case (Sep '14) Dec '15 Jackie 3
News Reno-Tahoe International Airport Celebrates New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Local 2
News Carson City symposium to demystify transgender ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 TerryE 1
News Lake Tahoe fire-spotting camera saw Washington ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 good and maybe bad 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4
More from around the web