Illinois Democratic congressman, Luis...

Illinois Democratic congressman, Luis Gutierrez, outlines proposal ...

There are 5 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Illinois Democratic congressman, Luis Gutierrez, outlines proposal .... In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

One of Congress' most outspoken voices on immigration reform said Saturday that providing the 12 million undocumented workers living in the United States a path to legalization is not only necessary but inevitable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Oh Please

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2010
We're onto Luis Gutierrez plan. Immediate citizenship with NO background checks and We The People picking up the tab for their lawyers. He also wants them to immediately be able to vote. He's out of his mind! Just say no (again.)
Bull Chit

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2010
He's POND SCUM! Where's the UN when Americans need to be protected from Gutierrez "invasion?"
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Louie is a liar, traitor and is promoting sedition by the Illegal alien invaders....
TEA Party

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2010
I agree TEA! Did you hear, Geraldo Rivera has a new book out. Something about Hispanics taking over OUR country.....
TEA

Cedar Hill, MO

#5 Sep 8, 2010
TEA Party wrote:
I agree TEA! Did you hear, Geraldo Rivera has a new book out. Something about Hispanics taking over OUR country.....
Yes, I saw that last night...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Nevada-Reno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman released in 1976 Reno murder case (Sep '14) Dec '15 Jackie 3
News Reno-Tahoe International Airport Celebrates New... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Local 2
News Carson City symposium to demystify transgender ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 TerryE 1
News Lake Tahoe fire-spotting camera saw Washington ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 good and maybe bad 1
News Teacher, poet Gloria Oberg dies at age 86 (Jul '11) Jun '15 Ciara Speace 4
News Is the Drought Triggering Earthquakes? (Apr '15) Apr '15 Local 2
News What unseen damage can small quakes do in North... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dean 1
More from around the web