Giffords asks Congress for bold gun control bill

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: KFMB-am 26

A 15-year-old girl who had performed in President Barack Obama's inauguration festivities is the latest face on the ever-increasing homicide toll in the president's hometown, killed in a Chicago park as she... A 15-year-old girl who had performed in President Barack Obama's inauguration festivities is the latest face on the ever-increasing homicide ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Obama had protection for her that was about as good as Chris Stevens' Protection. He's bad luck or is it something else?
Denny Crain

Garland, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama had protection for her that was about as good as Chris Stevens' Protection. He's bad luck or is it something else?
The school shooting is just another example of never waste a crisis to advance your agenda. Not a word from Obama about gun control before the election and not it is the top of his liberal list. I say go for just like Clinton and watch democrats get voted out of office
Cracker

Festus, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Terrorist Obama is going to use "gun control" as a way to divert our attention away from what he's trying to push through behind closed doors ....
Cracker

Festus, MO

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Knowing there's nothing he can do about the Second Amendment .

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I wonder if Gifford and her family have any armed protection?
B full

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama had protection for her that was about as good as Chris Stevens' Protection. He's bad luck or is it something else?
so what do U think about dis hearing on C-spam tv!;)
B full

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Cracker wrote:
Terrorist Obama is going to use "gun control" as a way to divert our attention away from what he's trying to push through behind closed doors ....
the doors alway Open but window8 is all closed!!;) hav more.....cracker jack;-00
B full

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#8 Jan 30, 2013
RustyS wrote:
I wonder if Gifford and her family have any armed protection?
Rustea! if U won the make U more hopppy?;)
no one no where

Santa Barbara, CA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
more guns to protect the politicians from the crazies BUT the american population should not have any??? republicans ...democrats...all the same...CRAP.
The

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>
people are demanding it. we are dragging the politicians along. It is the right thing to do - but it is not politically expedient.
Tray

Ripley, MS

#11 Jan 30, 2013
RustyS wrote:
I wonder if Gifford and her family have any armed protection?
She and her husband owns guns and even a carry permit.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#12 Jan 30, 2013
The wrote:
<quoted text>
people are demanding it. we are dragging the politicians along. It is the right thing to do - but it is not politically expedient.
The woefully ignorant are demanding it. Most of them don't even know the differences between what they're trying to ban and true 'assault weapons'. You're clearly one of them.

Better information into NICS and a call to actually enforce the federal firearms laws violations by the administration are about you'll come away with from this "never let a tragedy go to waste" mentally deranged witch hunt.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#13 Jan 30, 2013
should have said:

Better information into NICS and a call to actually PROSECUTE the federal firearms violations by the administration are about all you'll come away with from this "never let a tragedy go to waste" mentally deranged witch hunt.
your

Santa Fe, NM

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them don't even know the differences between what they're trying to ban and true 'assault weapons'. You're clearly one of them.
fetish for the particular killing machines doesn't interest me. We just know that access is too easy, that the promoters of guns want them everywhere and the firepower too destructive. We see the fruits of that madness.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#15 Jan 30, 2013
your wrote:
<quoted text>
fetish for the particular killing machines doesn't interest me. We just know that access is too easy, that the promoters of guns want them everywhere and the firepower too destructive. We see the fruits of that madness.
My 'fetish' is for constitutional guarantees, and firepower is firepower for the types of weapons that are currently legal for civilians to own. The madness is your delusional belief that guns are the problem.
the real guest

United States

#16 Jan 31, 2013
It wasn't a gun that shot Giffords (or the kids in CT) it was a man suffering from mental instability.

Maybe Congress should outlaw mental instability. It would have about as much effect on that as more gun control will have in keeping guns out of the hands of the criminal element in our society.

Thank God our founding fathers had the foresight to include the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights against the ignorance of the masses.
Tray

Ripley, MS

#17 Jan 31, 2013
your wrote:
<quoted text>
fetish for the particular killing machines doesn't interest me. We just know that access is too easy, that the promoters of guns want them everywhere and the firepower too destructive. We see the fruits of that madness.
Poor baby still crying in your milk? Other peoples rights just pisses you off don't they. What's the matter thug, that law not letting convicted thugs own guns makes you mad because now we can have them but you can't? Go put on your Tupac cd and contemplate why thug is dead.
Well

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Poor baby still crying in your milk? Other peoples rights just pisses you off don't they. What's the matter thug, that law not letting convicted thugs own guns makes you mad because now we can have them but you can't? Go put on your Tupac cd and contemplate why thug is dead.
surprise, surprise - goober is a racist. Who would have thunk it?
Nope

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Jan 31, 2013
the real guest wrote:
Thank God our founding fathers had the foresight to include the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights against the ignorance of the masses.
if the liberal elite framers saw how the death merchants and their toadies have distorted their intent for ensuring the survival of the new country from foreign invasion they'd be appalled.
Silent Echo

Buckingham, VA

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
surprise, surprise - goober is a racist. Who would have thunk it?
It might be me, however, I never saw mention of race in his post unless you equate thug with a certain race.
Now who are you calling Goober, Goober?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 3 hr killa_the_compass... 5
Police Charge Ferguson Protesters for Robbery o... Dec 12 cant fix libtarded 2
Interest in non-genetically modified crops grows Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Oct '14 Potato 12
Estate Planning Workshops for Farms and Small B... Oct '14 kurtcooksalot16 1
I am a 14-year-old Yazidi girl given as a gift ... Sep '14 Joe 5
Institutional Racism in Ferguson? First Black S... Aug '14 Responsibility 10
More from around the web