Skin cancer & aging: Elderly patients...

Skin cancer & aging: Elderly patients need special consideration, but same choices

There are 4 comments on the Dermatology Times story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Skin cancer & aging: Elderly patients need special consideration, but same choices. In it, Dermatology Times reports that:

Skin cancers can occur at almost any time during a person's life, but is there a difference between treating a young adult versus an older person? According to one expert, whether caring for skin cancers in elderly patients or young patients, the medical procedures used to treat them are essentially the same.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dermatology Times.

andrew j langham

UK

#1 Nov 21, 2009
asparagine which is found in most vegetables and fruit and sea plants is good for human skin at any age; example can rub slices of cucumber upon face or wherever; daily;
cancers can be brought under control and reduced by the use of asparagine some doctors will inject asparagine into tumours to help the cancer cells recover; and can be mixed with pure testosterone as a gel and smeared on the effected area that is damaged by cell disruption ie cancer growths; hormone levels have to measured before and after application period say for example 6 weeks or so;
andrew j langham

UK

#2 Nov 21, 2009
asparagine which is found in most vegetables and fruit and sea plants is good for human skin at any age; example can rub slices of cucumber upon face or wherever; daily;
cancers can be brought under control and reduced by the use of asparagine some doctors will inject asparagine into tumours to help the cancer cells recover; and can be mixed with pure testosterone as a gel and smeared on the effected area that is damaged by cell disruption ie cancer growths; hormone levels have to be measured before and after application period say for example 6 weeks or so;
Sabastian

Sakarya, Turkey

#5 May 24, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#enst for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Since: Sep 13

Bangalore, India

#6 Dec 11, 2013
I do not think there is much of a difference when it comes to deal with skin cancer with elderly but little extra time out and care is required.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tele-Psychiatry Helps Reach Rural Kids with Men... Jun 25 HumanSpirit 1
News Man accused of making online threats amid MU pr... Jun 18 Mr Ed 2
News Students chide Dartmouth for lack of faculty di... Jun 13 dave 1
News Pro-Trump, anti-Mexican messages chalked on Cal... Jun 10 Nopal 9
News Protests target racism, debt at Southern Illino... May '16 Bernie 1
News TV journalist laughs along with islanders at he... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Fathers Plays a Critical Role in Family Values ... Apr '16 LUCY JANE 1
More from around the web