Candidate would end birthright citize...

Candidate would end birthright citizenship

There are 10 comments on the www.ksnt.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Candidate would end birthright citizenship. In it, www.ksnt.com reports that:

A Republican candidate for Kansas secretary of state opposes automatically granting American citizenship to the children born in the U.S. to illegal immigrants.

Wednesday September 15th 2010 ksnt.com

Reported by K.S.N.T

Kris Kobach a G.O.P Kansas Candidate for secretory of state is in favor of a change to the 14 th amendment with previsions that one parent must be a U.S citizen , legal resident . To end the current birth right 14th amendment ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ksnt.com.

Speeders Kill Kids

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Everyone wants this. And yet the super-corrupt politicians do nothing.

Since: May 10

Glendale, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Great! I'm all for it!! Let's get it done now!! Enough time and money has been lost to these illegal aliens parasites.
CMD

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2010
I completely disagree with these people who believe that just because your parents are not citizens of this country you cannot be a citizen either. So what's going to happen when an illegal alien's child is born in a US hospital, just declare it illegal and deport it? No, the law should stay the same as it was for all previous kids of immigrants, all European, Hispanic, Asian, African etc. America is country made of immigrants, of all different kinds of immigrants.
pug

La Grange, IL

#4 Sep 16, 2010
CMD wrote:
I completely disagree with these people who believe that just because your parents are not citizens of this country you cannot be a citizen either. So what's going to happen when an illegal alien's child is born in a US hospital, just declare it illegal and deport it? No, the law should stay the same as it was for all previous kids of immigrants, all European, Hispanic, Asian, African etc. America is country made of immigrants, of all different kinds of immigrants.
What about the perception of value?

When something is given away free it has no value
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2010
CMD wrote:
I completely disagree with these people who believe that just because your parents are not citizens of this country you cannot be a citizen either. So what's going to happen when an illegal alien's child is born in a US hospital, just declare it illegal and deport it? No, the law should stay the same as it was for all previous kids of immigrants, all European, Hispanic, Asian, African etc. America is country made of immigrants, of all different kinds of immigrants.
you have a right to your opinion ,IF YOU ARE A LEGAL CITIZEN.!! OTHERWISE YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER ,BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AT ALL IN AMERICA.!!AND I AM A LEGAL CITIZEN AND I IMPHATICALLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR OPINION.!!!
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I AM A DEMACRAT ,BUT IM TOTALLY AGAINST THE DEMS FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO BUY VOTES REGARDLESS THE DETRIMENTAL AFFECTS ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE .JUST SO SOME LOWLIFE BACKSTABBING POLITICIAN CAN KEEP THERE JOB ,regardless of what their constituances wish.including our pretender and thief .HE TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD OUR LAWS .MAKES HIM A LIAR.IF A PERSON WILL LIE TO YOU THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU.I HAVE NO USE FOR EITHER.
American Eagle

La Puente, CA

#7 Sep 16, 2010
And as it should be and aways should have been. Get rid of the instant birthright citizenship.
har har har

Newark, NJ

#9 Sep 16, 2010
Why do politicans make campain issues that could never happen?

Are Republicans sheeple that stupid?

I think so!!!
har har har

Newark, NJ

#10 Sep 16, 2010
fedup american wrote:
I AM A DEMACRAT ,BUT IM TOTALLY AGAINST THE DEMS FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO BUY VOTES REGARDLESS THE DETRIMENTAL AFFECTS ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE .JUST SO SOME LOWLIFE BACKSTABBING POLITICIAN CAN KEEP THERE JOB ,regardless of what their constituances wish.including our pretender and thief .HE TOOK AN OATH TO UPHOLD OUR LAWS .MAKES HIM A LIAR.IF A PERSON WILL LIE TO YOU THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU.I HAVE NO USE FOR EITHER.
Whatever, you Repuklicant!
har har har

Newark, NJ

#11 Sep 16, 2010
American Eagle wrote:
And as it should be and aways should have been. Get rid of the instant birthright citizenship.
Two words...

Revisionist Constitutionalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With $275,000 fee for Hillary Clinton, college ... Jun 30 Miss Id 1
News VIDEO: The West Isn't Out to Save Ukraine; It's... Jun '15 HNC 3
News Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson (Sep '14) Nov '14 thoughts 7
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jul '14 Another former em... 5
News a Losta history of Panama Canal is now found in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Whoa 1
News The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
News New prosecutor is sought in Mark Woodworth murd... (Feb '14) Feb '14 d k m 1
More from around the web