Hate-watch group tried to bump Kris Kobach from congressional t...

There are 21 comments on the The Pitch story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Hate-watch group tried to bump Kris Kobach from congressional t.... In it, The Pitch reports that:

Last year, officials from the Missouri State Highway Patrol received training from Immigration and Customs Enforcement that gave them the authority to conduct immigration investigations and detain undocumented migrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Pitch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brotha of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

#21 Aug 25, 2009
Brotha of the Unborn wrote:
<quoted text>the SPLC needs to fight against the abortion industry! Is there a kink between racism and the killing of unborn children? Let's all judge for ourselves by exploring the website of Life Dynamics Incorporated!!
what I met to say was "link" not "kink"! Sorry!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson (Sep '14) Nov '14 thoughts 7
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jul '14 Another former em... 5
News a Losta history of Panama Canal is now found in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Whoa 1
News The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
News New prosecutor is sought in Mark Woodworth murd... (Feb '14) Feb '14 d k m 1
News Gov. Nixon hopes to prepare more students for c... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HumanSpirit 6
News Jackson County voters overwhelmingly reject Que... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Name 1
More from around the web