Candidate Kobach claims widespread vo...

Candidate Kobach claims widespread voter fraud

There are 9 comments on the www.kansas.com story from May 26, 2009, titled Candidate Kobach claims widespread voter fraud. In it, www.kansas.com reports that:

Calling for a requirement of photo ID to vote and for a widespread purging of voter lists, law professor Kris Kobach officially announced his candidacy for Kansas secretary of state today.

on kanasa.com A secretary of state candidate is calling fora photo i .d. and is claiming fraud..And to purge the voters list... Elections laws very from state to state. A uniformed legislation law for all 50 states is needed. ...Tim

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kansas.com.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#1 May 26, 2009
Time for a national i.d. to end the guess work
on legal status......Tim
shannon

Oceanside, CA

#2 May 26, 2009
I believe we have enough illegal immigrants in the US and they need to leave. We struggle as it is and don't need to give to them when we can not help ourselves.

“We are the Kops!”

Since: Nov 07

Ferndale

#3 May 26, 2009
It is not who votes but who counts the votes that matters. Why are votes counted by machine in secret?

Chicago IL

#4 May 27, 2009
theropingeffect wrote:
It is not who votes but who counts the votes that matters. Why are votes counted by machine in secret?
I am a retired election judge in Cook County.It.s soft ware has improved,electronic touch screens are next to almost imposable to tamper with.Their is still human error.Problems do arise at election departments,voter's registration drives,many states allow people to register at D.M.V'S
......Tim

Chicago IL

#5 May 27, 2009
There has to be a national legislation on elections to cover all 50 states.............Tim
Clueless

United States

#6 May 27, 2009
theropingeffect wrote:
Of course it's who votes that matters! Without positive I.D. non-citizens can vote, and more than once. This IS happening in our elections and has to stop.

“We are the Kops!”

Since: Nov 07

Ferndale

#7 Jul 7, 2009
Anytime you question the security of machines such as Diebold or Sequoia you will always hear the "tamper proof" or the "foolproof" argument which is really just another way of telling you to "trust us". If you are happy with that answer then go back to sleep and dream about how goverment and corporations are working in your best interest. If you are not happy with "trust us" then google HAVA, Diebold and 2004 Ohio election fraud.
Former Ulysess Resident

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 12, 2009
Amazing. They are machines. Not people. You want to blame a machine?
Former Ulysess Resident

Dallas, TX

#9 Jul 12, 2009
RadicalTim wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a retired election judge in Cook County.It.s soft ware has improved,electronic touch screens are next to almost imposable to tamper with.Their is still human error.Problems do arise at election departments,voter's registration drives,many states allow people to register at D.M.V'S
......Tim
Of course people do make mistakes. And then there are some that brutally abuse the system. ACORN did it. And then in Minnesota, they took votes away from the guy that won the election. And then gave votes to the guy because they supposedly found these absentee ballots in the trunk of the car. And no one says anything about it. And then they say its how the people voted, but then you look at the approval ratings for Congress in the low 30% range, then you ask, are you sure thats what people voted for? And then Obama gets approval ratings in the 50s, when he has approval ratings on policy below 50%. Its amazing. Thats why the Federal Government was given limited powers, so they can't LEGALLY try to be every thing to everyone. And its why the 10th amendment gives all other powers to the States and the People respectively. If they want it changed, they can try to amend the constitution. They can't change it any other way LEGALLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Missouri Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Western Military Interventions Shaped the B... (Jun '16) Jun '16 E U IS DYING 1
News has brought in Susan Stanton (Feb '10) Jun '16 Gregorio49 6
News With $275,000 fee for Hillary Clinton, college ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Miss Id 1
News VIDEO: The West Isn't Out to Save Ukraine; It's... (Jun '15) Jun '15 HNC 3
News Sutton's welcomes Brandy Robertson (Sep '14) Nov '14 thoughts 7
News a Losta history of Panama Canal is now found in... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Whoa 1
News The Bonus: Three takeaways after Kansas' victor... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Yesh mehra 2
More from around the web